Trouble

It was a good day ahead. Hyung turn away with his step mom. He doesn't want to argue with her because of his Father. He's now going to his best friend and partner.

Sooha: You look like happy Hyung

Hyung: Yah It's been awhile. I run to my Mom. haha

Sooha: As always. sigh

Hyung: Do you have a lead to the anonymous sender?

SooHa: I don't have a lead until now. They're really good at hiding

Ever since the beginning Lee Family always had death threats. But for both of them. They are still unknown.
Park SooHa and Kang Hyung-jul been partner from the very beginning. No one knows that they're an agent.

Hyung: I have to go I'm going to someone

SooHa: Is it Seulgi?

Hyung: Ahm For sure because I'm going to meet my future. Haha

SooHa: Oh god. Go away and never comeback -.-

Hyung: Haha. When will you tell to her?

SooHa: I told you not my plan to tell her.

Hyung nodded and get ready to go. He already go out to his car. He's now again at the SM entertainment. Kang Seulgi texted him awhile ago that they're back at the agency.

Hyung: I really hate this place. But I have no choice

He know the place that's why he decided to walk at the hallway for a moment. After 10mins he ended up at the agency's cafeteria. He's now entering but then again the eyes on him. The girls can't eat because of him.

Hyung: Where are they I'm so bored...
Someone tap his shoulder. I look back and he finally saw her.

Wendy: Looking for Seulgi? 😃

Hyung: Ah-h yeah Wannie it's you. Yeah where is that punk?

Wendy: We're there ahaha *pointed at their place* everyone is looking at you. I can't believe it because as far as I know you look like dwarf before. haha.

Hyung: Yah but you look still a hamster 😏 That will never change

Wendy punch my arm

Hyung: Yah! You're torturing me.

Wendy: OA! Let's go!

Hyung followed her and still laughing.
The people at the cafeteria are still looking at them and murmuring.

Red velvet: Hey! You again.

Seulgi: Hyung! You're late.

Hyung: You just told me that you all back here but I not in specific place.
😒

Seulgi: Hahaha. Opps. I called but you never answer that's why.

They talked and laughing. Someone approaching them. Group of boys and it's Exo.

He look at them and someone talk.

Sehun: Who are you?

Hyung: oh I like your rudeness. 😏

Sehun: Haha. I'm asking your name! You're are not allowed here. You're newbie here!

Hyung have a short temper that's why he talked sarcastically

Hyung: None of your business.

He's now at the form of punching me but I can sense it. I dodge easily he out of balance. I put my hands on my pocket.

Seulgi: Enough! He's not new here Oppa. Stop it.

All of the people look at them.

Hyung: Don't stop him. Yow! Sehun right? Go on. Punch me!

Wendy: Kang Hyung Jul!!

and Sehun attack again and he dodge
again.

Manager: Enough!!!

Everyone froze and look at the person who stop the both.

Manager: Everyone go back at your respective places. Sehun you come with me!!

Sehun: But.. manager..

Manager: Don't make myself repeat!!

Everyone gathered and even the girls. I just look at them but Wendy looks mad at me.

Manager: Go home Hyung.

I walked and go to my care and drive home.

When I enter my car at the compound. The company car is here too. Hyung already know what's next.

Appa: Finally you're here.. I heard what happen to the company!

Hyung: Yeah I know and don't ask me if you already know!

Appa: Where are you going? The maod already packed you're things. now go!! And never comeback here. You disgrace again this family!!

Hyung: I never disgrace this family! You are the one who abandon me! I am Kang and never been Lee. Thank you for packing my things because this is not my home!! 

I left the house. Walking because i don't want my father tell me that is not mine.

I called SooHa.

We are already at his penthouse.

SooHa: I told you Hyung. You can stay here not in their house and don't make any trouble..

Hyung: I already know that. My fist wants to touch that Sehun face but I just dodge it. Now he's telling I disgrace the family. haays. Help me finding a house that near at hospital SooHa and I need to buy a car immediately.

SooHa: Goodnight.

Hyung: Good night..

-------
That's a wrap!