REGRET

I ran as fast as I can towards my car. I drive and didn't mind anything. He is still my Dad.

I'm here now at the hospital and it feels like my mind is floating and then I saw Mom. She hugged me and crying.

"What happen?"

"He collapse while in his office". I calm her.

"It's gonna be okay. Don't worry Mom."

It takes 2 hours before the Doctors come out. Surgeon came to us.

"Dr. Kang I'm afraid to say that your Father is not in good condition, he has Meningioma, for sure you already know that"

"Yeah, how big?" I ask

"Too big, if we do the operation i can't guarantee the highest successful rate" My Mom nearly collapse.

"Where is he?" The doctor says that he is in the Private ICU. We walk all the way there.

AT SM ENT.

"WHHAATT???!!" Seulgi can't compress herself that the news she heard.

"Can you lower your voice?!!!" Someone unknown.

The two have been talking to each other at the garden area.

"I need to go, Kim is waiting for me."He walked away.

"I need to talk to Hyung but i know he will not going to pick up the phone.. Jeez!" Seulgi is in deep thoughts when suddenly someone called her. And it's..

'Wendy'

"What are you doing alone here, we're going to grab lunch right now" Wendy says

"Ahh-h yeah! I'm coming with you let's go!" I drag her suddenly.

At the Hospital

My Father passed away.. yeah you heard me. After we talked but I can still remember what he tells me.

I'm still confused.

After 5 years

Tv News:
The Red Velvet Kpop girl group became more successful after 6 years being a group. Many articles that says that they're the "Best Girl Group of The Decade"
Someone is unconsciously happy while watching the news.

"It's been 5 years when i left, i hope you can still recognized me"

---
Poong. I'll try my best to update again.