T W O

When Pidge woke up in the morning, her eyes darted to her clock to find it read eleven am. She glanced around her room to find her laptop was gone. In a flash, the smallest paladin was out of bed and in her bathroom, geting ready in a rush.

As soon as she finished, she stormed outside of bedroom to get to the dining room where she bet the others were already waiting in.

The doors of the dining room burst open and once more, the people inside jumped up in their seats. Hunk and Lance let out sighs of relief when they saw it was just Pidge.

But Pidge looked mad.

The green paladin quickly downed the entire bowl of breakfast food goo then stood up and left the room.

All the members of Voltron continued in silence, waiting for her to return and maybe shout at all of them. And she returned. Returned with her laptop and sat in her seat at the table, already furiously typing away on the device.

Allura cleared her throat. "So, Pidge, how are you feeling?"

Surprisingly, Pidge's tone was soft and not at all what they expected. "Thank you... for forcing the tranquilizer on me. I needed it. I haven't got this much sleep in a while to be honest. Now I can probably work twice as fast to search for Keith." The room went dead silent again. Soon enough though, everyone had finished breakfast so all of the paladins moved to the recreation room to work there instead.

Pidge had spammed many messages to Keiths communicator and hoped he could still recieve messages from other realities. Two hours in and she was using copy and paste over and over again.

Five hours later and Pidge had finally stopped, almost falling asleep again.

Until her device made a loud blaring sound that startled everyone. Glares were sent to the youngest paladin. Shiro looked up from the couch he was sitting on. "Does that alarm mean something, Pidge?" She sat up quickly.

"Definitely. Okay, so I'm tracking Keith in real time. Whatever reality he's in is also in the same hour of the day too. Which is a miracle, which means he is somewhere on the same plane of levels of the realities in the universe."

"English, Pidgeon."

She sent a quick glare to Lance before standing up and handing her laptop to Hunk. "Lets go. I need everybody's help to alter the current machine we have. See, how this works is we all have to press the button at the same time to go into one reality together. Now, what I need to do is make it to where we can jump to each others locations. Once the machine is fixed, we can jump to Keith's location and bring him back here."

They entered the lab of the castle, maneuvering their way through the heaps of machines and messes on the ground like they did just yesterday when Pidge first showed them her new invention.

Then the laptop blared again and everyone flinched back at how loud the noise was. "Yeah... I'll turn that down later. But everytime you hear that, then something happened.

Hunk shut off the alarm then handed her the device. Everyone stared at her, waiting for their green paladin to say something. "He jumped into another reality."

It went silent again.

"Okay, Hunk, here-" She opened a drawer in her desk and pulled out a few blueprints. With some paper. "This is the code and the structure of the machine. This should be easy for you to read. Lead everyone through and just alter the machine, okay? I need to track where Keith junped to next. Should only take fifteen to twenty minutes."

Everyone set off to work after that.

Thirty minutes later and the alarm blared again, this time, much quieter.