𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[ARCANE]

2.02 || how stupid are you people

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia frowns slightly, dragging herself out of bed when she hears someone banging on the front door. "Alright! Alright! I'm coming! Jesus!" She calls as she heads towards the front door, rubbing her face as Arlo trails behind her. "Isaac?" Aurelia asks with a confused frown when she sees him standing on the porch.

"Is Derek here? He told me he'd be here." Isaac says.

"How do you know Derek?" Aurelia asks.

"This is important." Isaac says and Aurelia clenches her jaw slightly when she catches a glimpse of his thoughts.

"Derek!" Aurelia shouts towards the stairs, letting Isaac in and shutting the front door. "Derek!" She snaps.

"What?" He asks, walking down the stairs before he sees Isaac standing next to her. "Oh, shit." He says and she raises a brow. "What's wrong?" He asks, looking at Isaac but the boy glances at Aurelia.

"It's fine. I'm a witch. I know." Aurelia says and Isaac pauses slightly before responding.

"My dad. I think he's dead." Isaac says and Aurelia turns to look at him.

"What did you do?" Derek asks.

"That's the thing. It wasn't me." Isaac says.

"Jesus Christ." Aurelia says, rubbing her face. "Okay, uh, Derek's in the guest room but the sofa is a pull out. You'll just have to move the coffee table first." Aurelia says.

"Thank you." Isaac says and she nods.

"You'll have to do it between you. I'm going back to bed." Aurelia says, patting her leg and Arlo follows her back to her room.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia walks over to the lacrosse field, smiling slightly when she sees Isaac standing talking to Delaney before she sees Stiles flailing around slightly, she assumed trying to get her attention because he was looking at her and she heads over to him. "Are you okay? Should I call an ambulance?" Aurelia asks and he rolls his eyes.

"Nice. Scott could smell another werewolf in the locker room." Stiles says.

"Okay. What does this have to do with you acting like a maniac?" Aurelia asks.

"Can you like look in the lacrosse teams heads to see if any of them are the werewolves?" Stiles asks.

"I could." She responds.

"Great, so-"

"But I won't." Aurelia says and he stops, looking at her. "Not only is it rude and inappropriate, I am also terrified of teenage boys' minds." Aurelia says. "A lot of you guys think some really disgusting things. And I would rather not willingly open myself up to hearing them. It's bad enough when I hear them accidentally." The witch says.

"But what if there is another werewolf?" Stiles asks.

"Then there's another werewolf. Why does it matter? If they're not trying to maul you, then who gives a shit?" Aurelia asks.