𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒖𝒕

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[ARCANE]

2.05 || just wait him out

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Aurelia pulls open the front door, frowning slightly when she sees Scott standing on her porch. "Hey." Aurelia says. 

"That was quick. I didn't think you'd be that quick." Scott says.

"Oh, I wasn't asleep yet." Aurelia responds. 

"Is everyone else?" He asks and she tilts her head slightly in confusion. 

"What's going on?" The witch asks. 

"Is everyone else asleep?" Scott asks and she nods. 

"Yeah. Well, not Bash but he's on the phone to Aaron. Time differences." Aurelia explains. 

"Can we talk? Out here?" He asks and she steps out of the house, pulling the door shut behind her.

"Scott, do you want to tell me what's going on?" Aurelia asks. 

"I know you said you don't want to work with Gerard. And I understand that. Completely. Okay?" Scott starts.

"Okay," The witch responds slightly, a confused frown on her face. 

"But what if we worked with him to work against him? If I worked with him to work against him?" Scott asks.

"You lost me. You actually never had me." Aurelia says.

"I want to make Gerard think I'm working with him and I need your help to stop him." Scott says. 

"You want to pull a double-agent stunt on Gerard Argent? Scott, have you lost your goddamn mind?" Aurelia whispers. 

"No. Look, he knows about me. He approached me while I was picking my Mom up at the hospital and he stabbed me. He knows I'm a werewolf." Scott says. 

"How- No, you know what? I'm not surprised. Carry on." Aurelia says. 

"He thinks I'm going to work with him so that I can get Allison back without her parents interfering. What if we used this opportunity to sabotage him?" Scott asks.

"And how exactly are you planning on doing that?" Aurelia asks.

"Well, that's where I wanted your help." Scott says and Aurelia sighs. "Please, Lia. Regardless of who knows about this plan, you'll know anyway. Because if I try to keep it from you, it'll be the only thing I think about." Scott says and she rolls her eyes briefly before sighing. 

"Okay, well, you'll need something you can use against him to sabotage him. We can't just surprise attack him, he'll kill us." Aurelia explains and he grins for a moment at her. 

"Like what?" Scott asks. 

"Uh, well, he's human. And he's old at that. So, there has to be something, a vulnerability, a weakness. He is not invulnerable." Aurelia says and Scott hesitates for a moment, glancing down before looking back up at her, making her raise a brow. 

"He's dying." Scott says and she frowns.

"Well, then why don't we just wait him out?" Aurelia suggests.

"No. I think it's cancer. I could smell when the dogs were dying of cancer at the clinic, Deaton told me what it was. I think Gerard has cancer." Scott says.