description / author's note

this whole story is based off my friend group, and we worked together to come up with designs, chapter ideas, and more!

species:

rin - witch
me - siren (a mermaid in greek mythology, that lured people with its voice so it can kill them.)
finn - vampire
molly - angel
andrea - demon

character design (as of currently):

rinvly rin's design: a bubbly character, but also extremely chaotic. she has short chestnut hair, and has green eyes. rin wears a witch hat that's black and orange. rin wears a black sweater and wears a necklace with a crescent moon.

her familiar is a roach. she also makes potions. she has a staff that has a huge roach on it. her familiar is currently a roach named "roachykins", which, you guessed it, a roach.

she is a witch still learning. her strongest potion she has made is a poison potion that the victim can consume, but sadly, the poison will only make the victim be unconscious for a couple hours.

-

lil__mochii andrea's design: a demon. she's shown to be extremely nice and always smiling, rare for a demon. she often likes to sing and has a great voice. she sings duets with her friends, most often with shui.

andrea has long dark brown hair that fades into a light brown. she wears a hatori that is a pastel yellow color and has slices of lemon on the end of it. she wears a sunflower hair clip in her hair. she also wears a bee necklace, and has light blue ripped jeans. she also wears a black top. her eyes are a dark green.

she is one of finn's best friends. she lives in finn's room. she gives honey samples to rin for her potions. in her free time, she cares for her garden that has lemon trees, flowers, and dozen of beehives.

-

teawish finn's design: a vampire. he is one of the feral ones in the group, and likes to go on adventures.

he's displayed as a boy who has short black hair. he wears a black cloak and a gray sweater with a cross necklace. he wears red pants and has piercings and earrings. his eyes are blood red.

he also has a pet bat. he vibing.

legend_of_m0ist molly's design:

we currently are still in the process of making one.

shui (me) design: i am a siren. a siren is a type of mermaid that lures people in with its voice, and ends up killing them.

i have long dirty blonde hair with a cherry hair clip in it. my bikini is red and i have a necklace on with a seashell. my mermaid tail is a dark red. my eyes are a dark blue.

i am best friends with rin and finn. i like to sing duets with andrea.

i also have a pet crab. he literally just vibing as well.

sorry if that was really long, i just wanted to describe what everybody looks like and some of their personality.

onto the story!