Zen x reader | mark of a wolf (lemon)

Title: Mark of a wolf
Point of view: 2nd
Description: (lemon)
Halloween special with a very possessive Zen.
. . .

"Zenny I'm not going to change my outfit!"

"(y/n) you know men are wolves!"

"Do you know how long it took me to squeeze into these pants?" Seething you shoot a deadly glare, daring him to respond.

Your overprotective boyfriend growls in response, eyeing over the tight fitted spandex and all too revealing top. Whiskers were painted on your face, a cat eared headband sitting on your head. Despite this he failed to see how you resembled anything like a cat.

"Babe you know how crazy I get when I see you like this. This should be for my eyes only!"

"It's a costume party Zen. A bit of skin is no big deal," you roll your eyes.

"Then why're you wearing something that'll make the trust fund kid foam at the mouth?" your boyfriend hisses out the nickname he's made for the man he loathes.

"I know you hate cats, but they're cute!" you offer him a pout as you take his face into your hands, "Just like you."

"Baaaaabe..." he whines.

"Lighten up! We've got a Halloween party to attend, Wolfie," you giggle as you poke his furry wolf ears before placing a kiss on his cheek.

. . .

You and a grumpy Zen arrive at Jumin's penthouse half an hour later where the RFA Halloween party's being held. Jaehee greets the two of you at the door. She's wearing a classic witch dress complete with a pointy hat.

"Happy Halloween!" you shine a smile at her.

"Yes, happy—" Jaehee's eyes gleam with excitement upon seeing Zen's white torn shirt. "Oh, Zen you make a handsome wolf!"

Deciding to leave the two of them to gush over the actor's physique you head over to the kitchen where you spot some ghoulishly decorated cupcakes.

"You're looking quite ravishing tonight, kitty."

You turn your head to the side only for your eyes to meet familiar gray ones. "Jumin," you breathe out a giggle as the male's lips curl into a smile, revealing tacky fangs.

"I hope you're having a well enough time."

"Your penthouse is very elegant. I especially like the added touch of all the ghosts."

"Yes, well Assistant Kang was in charge of decoration. As well as having a hand in baking those cupcakes," Jumin notes, acknowledging the hungry glint in your eyes, "You should save your appreciation for her."

"I most definitely will when I get the chance to," you say as you shove one into your mouth. "By the way, Yoosung's looking adorable in his zombie getup," you note, eyes on the blondie's bloody hoodie.

"More or less. Luciel seemed to have put no effort in his attire," the vampiric male critiques the red head's devil horns.

You shine a smile, "I think it suits him."

"Yes I suppose so."

"What're you going on about?" Zen appears behind you, letting out a snarl at the other male.

"Simply sharing an intellectual conversation with (y/n) here."

"Don't give me that!" His red eyes are seething with rancor, "I've seen the way you've been eyeing her ever since we got here!"