Jumin x reader x Zen | birthday present (lemon)

Title: Birthday Present
Point of view: 2nd
Description: (lemon)
What better birthday present could there be than two perfect men?
. . .

Twilight arrived all too soon—cutting your night out with your friends off far sooner than you anticipated. Sure you had fun; it was your birthday after all and you loved hanging out with them. It was just that the social aspect alone was enough to tire you out. Besides, you had the perfect man waiting for you at home.

Jumin was one to lavish you with expensive gifts, despite your assurance that you had no need for those types of things. In his eyes you were worth more than the world's finest jewels. He loved you more than anything.

The penthouse's door opens with a beep, and you're immediately greeted by Elizabeth the 3rd rubbing up against your leg. "Hello there, Elly~" you let out a giggle as you scoop the soft feline into your arms.

"Welcome home, darling," your husband's familiar voice calls out, a glass of wine in hand.

You run your fingers through Elizabeth the 3rd's long, soft hair once more before releasing her from your grasp.

He envelops you into a warm embrace, setting aside his half drunken glass of wine. A hum escapes your lips as he presses a sweet kiss to your cheek, "Happy birthday."

"Thank you, Jumin," you reply with a smile.

"I trust you had a wonderful evening out."

"Of course. It was nice seeing everyone," you bury your head in his chest. "But I'm glad to be home with you."

Your husband lets out a hum, "As am I." He runs a finger down your arm, "I've a surprise for you."

A small giggle plays at your lips, "Oh?"

"Wait in the bedroom, my love," his words are a mere whisper—just enough to make your entire body tingle.

Your husband's gray eyes sparkle with bewitchment and you decide to follow his request. Budding with anticipation, you're already stripping yourself before opening the bedroom door; figuring you've got enough time to slip into your favorite pair of lingerie before your husband meets you.

And boy oh boy did it suit your body perfectly—accentuating every curve and hugging in all the right places. It was no wonder Jumin drooled every time he saw you in it. Not to mention silk was his favorite fabric on you.

Hearing the doorknob jiggle you lay yourself on the bed, elbows propping up your weight. Your husband greets you with hunger in his eyes, making his way towards you as he removes his tie. He's pouncing on you, hands clasping your own, lips attacking your neck.

Usually Jumin wasn't like this—primarily he liked to take his time; unraveling you with such cruel ease. He was a patient man, and no doubt able to hold back for as long as he saw fit.

Before you can process it he's bound your hands together with his tie. "Ah, Jumin," you pant, "Tonight?"

"Close your eyes," he demands, withdrawing himself from the bed.

You comply, letting out a whine. You knew better than anyone what it was like to disobey Jumin—tonight was definitely not the night for that.

What seems like forever passes by and you're almost tempted to defy his orders. His movements are so quiet that you aren't sure he's even there. It's only the delicate touch on your stomach that arouses your senses. Again, you feel weight descend on the bed. A finger trails up your abdomen, to your frilly bra. The touch is so gentle...almost unfamiliar.

"Open up, Jagiya..." the voice is all too recognizable—enough to make you shoot your eyes wide open.

"Z-zen!" You gasp at the sight of the shirtless actor on top of you, legs on either side of you.