Chapter 99

Harry POV

I was making lunch for Damian and I, while Skarlet taking her nap for the day.

Hey Baby Boy, Let's get you into your highchair, I said as I pick up Damian off the counter and put him in his highchair.

(Damian Food )
I grab his food and I put it in a bowl and I grab a spoon, I hand him a bowl full of banana.

Now you have your food, I can eat mine, I said.
(Harry Food )

I started to dig into my food, I was about to take another bite of my food when Damian started to hit his highchair.

What is it, I said as I turn around to look at Damian, I see his face and hair are covered in bananas.

After I finish my food, I'm giving you a bath, I said.

He just laughs and hits the highchair and the bananas goes everywhere in the room.

I finish my food and I put the plate in the sink, I'm going to run your bath water, I said.

I walk into the bathroom and run the bathwater for Damian, I grab the baby shampoo and conditioner and I put them beside the tub, I grab a thing of bubbles and put them in the tub.

I walk out of the bathroom and back into the kitchen, I grab his bowl and put it in the sink.

Okay, my messy boy let's get you into the bath, I said.

I walk into the bathroom with messy Damian in my arms.

He just had a diaper on.

I take off his diaper and throw it in the trash.

I sit Damian down in the bath, okay messy boy, let's get you clean, I said before I pour the water over his head.