Chapter 165

( This takes place in the future )

Mal POV
Over the years, it's has been crazy for the whole Hook Family.

I just turn 39, Harry turns 41 this month,
Damn, we are getting old.

I remember when Harry got first his grey hair, he screamed, I told him to cut it out or dye it.

He ends up dyes it.

Harry keeps five brown hair dyes in the bathroom.

Over the years with stress and My ex Ben, Plus we do have Six Kids, that might be why Harry is getting grey hair at age 41.

So we end up moving into the heelshire mansion.

Turns out that they finally Mr. and Mrs. Heelshire bodies in the lake.

We end up buried them by the house, So Brahms can visit his parent's graves anytime.

We built on to the house, add more bedrooms.

Tomorrow Makes Mine and Harry 20th wedding anniversary.

Damn, I can't believe that we have been married for twenty years.

If Ben never cheated on me with Uma, I would never be with Harry or Married to him, I would never have kids.

I'm so glad that Ben did cheat on me with Uma.

Speaking of Ben, I had found out from Belle and Adam His Parents, After Uma left him, Ben turn Gay and Got Married to his three years BoyFriend Thomas and They Adopted a Kid Name Mitchell.

I'm glad that Ben moved on.

Now, Mine and Harry Kids.

Brahms is 20, Lucy is 16, Damian is 13, Skarlet is 10, The Twins Thomas and Dylan is 5.

I was pulled out of my thoughts When Thomas and Dylan came running threw the kitchen.

Tommy, Give me the doll, It's my turn with him, Dylan said as he runs after his brother.

I see the doll, that they were fighting over, The Brahms Doll.

No, It's my turn, Dylan said as he pulls the doll arm.

No, It's my turn, Thomas said as he pulls the doll another arm.

It's nobody turns, I'm putting the doll up before he gets broken by you two, I said as I take the Brahms doll from them.

But Mommy, They Cried.

No Buts, Get Upstairs and Get Ready For School, I said.

Fine Mommy, They said.

( Five minutes later )

Come on The Bus is almost here, I said.

Here you go, I said as I hand them their lunches.

Bye Mom, Bye Mommy .

( Later that day )

Um, Mal, We got a huge problem, Harry said.

What wrong, I said.

I found those in Lucy Bedroom, Harry said .

Two Positive Pregnancy Test.

I drop the cup that I was holding in my hands.

Our sixteen-year-old daughter Is Pregnant.

No, History is repeating its self, I got Pregnant at 15, years later Lucy gets pregnant at 16, I said.

The Father is Edward Cribbs, Emily Cribbs Big Brother, Harry said.

When she gets home, we are talking to her about this, I said.

Maybe We should take her to the client to get an abortion, Harry said.

Maybe you're right Harry, Ik that it's wrong but Lucy isn't ready for a baby just yet, it's the best thing to do, I said.