𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @ilovememorethanyouxo

Title:  Birthday

"Yeah, Raph. You got this. Come on." Raph jumped up and down as he shook his head from side to side and wrung his hands.

"Okay. I like you, (y/n). I know we're just friends but hear me out. I've loved you for-" he suddenly froze as he noticed Mikey standing at his doorway, a slice of pizza in hand.

"Dude." Mikey said, still staring at Raph. He shook his head, smiling, and put the pizza on his brother's desk, closing the door as he left.

Raphael sighed and walked over to his bed where a small box was laying on it. He picked it up to reveal a bracelet. He knew (y/n) had been looking at it because whenever she was over she would always leave the picture of it on her phone, as if hinting that someone should get it for her.

He had asked April for help to buy it, and she eagerly assisted, happy for the turtle. He planned to go over to her apartment that night and give her the gift and confess. He was hoping it would be as perfect as he was imagining it.

"Okay, Spike." he turned to his trusted pet. "Bite your leaf if you think tonight is gonna go well for me." Spike yawned then hazily bit off a piece of his food. Raph smiled.

"Yeah. I got this."

++++++++++

Raph somersaulted over a rooftop and continued running to a certain building. When he arrived, he checked to make sure his box, with the bracelet inside, was still secure. He made his way to the alley and quietly jumped into the fire escape, taking a deep breath to ready himself for the next moment. But, just as he raised his fist, he heard something from down below. A giggle.

Raphael stood up and turned around to see (y/n), standing with a guy, right below him. The guy was good-looking, and obviously knew it as he smirked and whispered something in (y/n)'s ear, causing her to blush. She looked away and he gently took her chin and moved her face back to his.

"Happy birthday." Raph clearly heard him whisper.

"Thanks. No one else remembered." she shrugged and Raph's fists clenched. He had remembered! Everyone had remembered! Leo, Donnie, and even Mikey remembered! She was lying just to get this guy to talk to her.

Raph suddenly stood up and gently set the present on the windowsill, before glancing down at the teenagers in the alley. He felt his heart suddenly drop out of his chest as the boy leaned down and kissed (y/n). He watched as the boy pulled away and sent a dazzling smile at the blushing girl's face.

"Ugh." Raph muttered in disgust as he climbed to the top of the building and ran home. All the way, he tried to ignore the stinging in his heart, the way her face lit up after the kiss. He couldn't.

++++++++++

(Y/n) skipped happily into the sewers, phone in hand. Every few seconds she would glance down at her new wallpaper: a selfie of her and her new man, and giggle.

"Guys!" she strolled into the lair and looked around as there was no one in sight. She shrugged and made her way to the dojo, where she was greeted with the sight of Raphael, mauling a punching bag.

"Woah," she joked, walking up behind him, "what did that punching ever do to you?" Raph only turned and glared at her before rolling his shoulders and starting again.

"Is Raphie a little grouchy?" she tried again, bumping him with her shoulder. He groaned and gently shoved her away, moving to the other side of the punching bag to continue throttling.

"What's wrong?" she asked, seeing the blazing pain and fury in his bright green eyes. She had never seen so much hurt in his beautiful eyes. It made her want to protect him forever.

"Nothing. Get out, I'm busy Go hang out with your boytoy." he growled, curtly, hitting the punching bag with each word. She suddenly grew angry, wondering why he was taking his anger out on her. It wasn't her fault if he and Leo got into another fight. Raph didn't have the right to be yelling at her.

"Do you wanna know something?" she asked, staring at the floor, trying to keep tears out of her eyes. Raph stopped and looked at her, leaning on the bag.

"What?" he demanded, trying to not scream at her. She scoffed.

"What can't you just be happy for me?" she finally screeched, causing Raph to flinch.

"Why should I?"

"Because! Maybe because on my birthday the guy I like went to my house and told me he liked me! Maybe because I finally have a boyfriend! Someone who loves me!" he spun away from her, tears in his eyes.

"How can you be so stupid?" he asked bitterly.

"What do you mean?" (y/n) tilted her head.

"You would never understand." he shook his head and turned back to the punching bag.

"Then show me! Please?" she blinked away tears and looked at Raph through blurry eyes. He suddenly turned towards her and takes a breath.

"What are you doing?" she squeaked as he began to stalk towards her. He smirked slightly as she hit the wall and desperately looked for a way to escape. Without a second thought, he locked his arms onto the wall on either side of her head, leaned down, and kissed her.

Her eyes widened and she gasped. Then, she lifted her arms up and put them on his shell, shoving him away. Raph stumbled back, gasping madly.

"Raph what-" (y/n) began but he held his arms out and motioned for her to stop.

"Let me explain." he said calmly and she took a deep breath and nodded, trying to stay calm.

"Okay. I like you, (y/n). I know we're just friends but hear me out. I've loved you for as long as I can remember. For as long as I can remember, you've been the light of my life, you've been the reason I've been living my life. If it wasn't for you keeping me here, I would've left this stupid team a long time ago! Just please, give me a chance. Please." he whispered, falling to his knees.

He looked up when he heard a sob coming from the girl he loved.

"I'm sorry, Raphael. I'm sorry I never noticed you. I'm sorry you wasted all this time loving me when I couldn't even look at you. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings." she finally said, looking down at the floor.

"(Y/n)-" Raph started, standing up.

"I'm sorry, Raph, but I don't love you." she sobbed, running out of the dojo. Raph felt his heart shatter as she left.

"Yo, dude. What's going on?" Mikey asked, rubbing his eyes as he wandered into the dojo. He quickly exited after seeing the look on his brother's face.

Raphael screamed, letting all the anguish pour out of him. But, no matter how much or how long he screamed, it never went away.

++++++++++

Request!

yall right (y/n) is fakee like