CHAPTER 17

"Alix, why are with two men, what's that all about. Are you on a date?" He snaps. His eyes filled with rage but feel the sexual tension between us rising. Is he jealous?

"Why, What do you care? I ask, waiting for an answer. I want to know what he's feeling. I need to know.

"I do care. I wouldn't be here if it didn't drive me insane to see you there with two men, Alix...What are you doing to me?" he admits and takes a deep breath.

"Joe, I was meeting-

I wasn't even able to finish saying anything before he pushes his body against mine, pushing my body against the wall, crashes his lips over mine as his tongue enters my mouth, making my knees weak as our tongues swirling perfectly in sync. 

"Joe," I whisper under our kiss.  I was stunned by his actions, and without even thinking, my arms wrap around his neck as his hand's grip hold of my thigh, bringing me closer to his body, letting out a moan as I let him take over our heated kiss.

I've missed his hands on my body. As much as I kept telling myself to stop, I couldn't refuse him; I was craving him. The music playing on the surround speakers is making the goddess come out. The vibration is driving me insanely hot for him. "Black and Blue" by Sia.

I quickly pull from his lips and travel down his neck. "Why can't I resist you" I whisper as I bring my hands up through his hair and tug it and hear him slightly moan as I follow.

I feel his grip on my thigh tighten. "I can't resist you either, Alix...Why are you wearing that dress, you look so fucking beautiful?" he whispers as his warm breath makes my body yearn for his touch.

I don't answer him as I'm kissing his neck with my tongue, sucking on it hard, biting down. He moans with pleasure. This is what I missed. It's pure ecstasy. He trails his finger up and down my thigh, torturing me as he passes by my wet core.

"Let me make you feel things you never thought you could, Alix" He whispers and turn my head to look into his eye as we stood there, breathing heavy. God, he's beautiful, I nod. I want him so bad. I'm so aroused and feel my underwear soaked. 

"Alix-don't wear that dress again when I'm not around," he grunts as my lips are all over his neck, kissing, sucking it. I can feel the goosebump rise on his neck.

"I'll think about it," I quickly respond with a sneaky smirk. 

"Oh, Alix, I wouldn't say that," and slightly bends, grabs the hem of my dress, and rolls it over my head. My hands fall lifeless as my palms hit the wall. I stand there panting with just my bra and underwear, standing in my black platforms heals. I quickly grab hold of his pants buckle as we lock our eyes down at his belt and watch as I try to take it off. But I can't manage.

"Joe, please, I want you," I beg and nudge on his pants. He swipes my hand away, quickly takes his belt, unbuckles and unbuttons his pants, then pushes them down, mid-way down by his ass as he slightly spreads his legs. 

Panting looking at each other. "Alix, I want you so bad, baby," he gasps in desperation as he quickly reaches in his pocket and takes out a condom. I can't wait for him to be inside me. I'm so wet and feel my core throb.

As he takes the wrapper and bits it off, I take off my underwear and throw it as I try to take my pumps off, but he stops me. 

"Leave your shoes on, Alix," he grunts. Wow, he's so kinky. I roll my head back, taking a deep breath with my mouth open, then look back down at him as he rolls the condom on. I love watching him put it on, how fucking hot does that look. I'm throbbing. "Alix, I need you" He quickly lifts me by the back of my ass and wrap my legs and arms around him. MMMM