CHAPTER 50

"We can't be taking hour baths like this, especially on school days, Joe," I sarcastically said at him drying myself off. He comes to a stand in front of me, gives a deep tap kiss that I swear lasted a full minute, then slaps my butt, and I shriek as I call out his name. He winks and walks out of the bathroom with a smirk on his face, refreshingly naked as usual. Damn it. I can't get enough of him. Will it be like this all the time? I certainly hope so.

As I walk behind him, "Joe, I don't have anything to wear to work. You know you can't keep me locked up in your castle all day long," I said, drying my hair with the towel and chuckle.

"Actually, Alix, I can," he says in a mischievous tone. He turns and smiles his wickedly smile. My eyes widened a bit when he said that. Yet my insides felt a tingling sensation. Why must he be so irritating and damn fucking sexy at the same time?

"Joe, your impossible you know that"  

"Alix, if you walk into the closet, and you'll find something for you to wear?" He says, standing by the chest, full monty still, keeping his expression plastered.

"Joe, what's going on?" I asked, confused, standing my ground, annoyed at him as I shift my gaze toward the closet, then back to him. What's he talking about? I don't even know which one to open. I'm going to be late, and he's fooling around, I've never been late for as long as I can remember.

"This is not a time for fun and games, Joe-Did you forget I have a career and need to go home and get dressed for work. Oh, and by the way, I need my underwear, too," I sighed and took my hand and held it up as I hold on to my hip with the other. Smartass!

"Why would I go to your house when you're here standing in front of me complaining, what would be the fun of that"

"Joe-I have no clothes here, have you forgotten? I only brought what I wore," I said as I raised a perfect eyebrow. 

"Alix, I'm fully aware of the beautiful dress you wore last night.  It was undoubtedly hard to keep my hands to myself," he said with a wicked smirk and chuckles. OMG, he makes me feel vulnerable around him. I know what he's doing. Yet, I'm getting this intense sensation in my body. 

"And you think this is all funny...If you think I'm wearing your suits, your dreaming," I hissed with my hand still on my hip.

"You wouldn't look that bad-Alix."

"Haha...your funny," I roll my eyes.

"Alix-I told you, go walk into the closet, and you'll find some clothes for you there?" he says and points to which closet he's talking about. Is this a joke? He has clothes for me, here in his house?

My eyes follow to where he's pointing. If he thinks I'm wearing Crystal cloths, he's on drugs. But, he did say no one has been here but his sister and his mother. I don't believe Crystal hasn't been here. They were almost married, how can she have not step foot into his home, let alone, here in his room. I shake my head at the thought of them both, alone in his room.

"Is this what it's come down to, Joe?" I mumbled.

"Come down to what, Alix, please do enlighten me," he says as he lifts an eyebrow.

"This, you tend to think ahead of what I need and what you want to buy me or choose what I'd like to have for breakfast. It's frustrating?" I snapped.

"First of all, Alix-I didn't think you wanted to wear the walk of shame outfit that you already wore yesterday," he stated "And secondly, that's what a real man does, thinks ahead for what you need, and deserve," he says and sounds damn sure of himself.