Chapter I: Kill the assassins

Y/N POV

I was walking to the Capital after getting to two blades called the " Hero's Orign" and the " Shooting star" and unstopping time which it took me a month to get both keyblades but all the training was ten years long but luckily time was frozen so nothing happened I didn't even aged from those ten years but neither less I got ten years of training under my belt and have three keyblades out of what heart told me one hundred and twenty two one hundred and twenty three if you count the not assembled Ultima ( only KH3 keyblades while be used most often sorry) so only one hundred and twenty keyblades left to find.

After getting to the Capital I realized how big it was it was probably ten times the size of my village but it had this darkness flowing in the air so I could guess it wasn't a nice place. While walking I noticed a boy with sometype of gurad trying to carry a giant package which I guess was a carriage for a carriage but neither less I decided to help them out.

Y/N: Hey you need a hand?

???boy: Yeah that would be a lot of help.

After getting a hold I carried it to the carriage not realizing I was carrying the whole thing myself.

???boy: How did you do that?

Y/N:(Makes pose with arms) With theses puppies.

???boy: Hahaha that's funny anyway my name is Tatsumi and you are?

Y/N: Y/N ( Spots Aria) Who's that?

Tatsumi: Oh that's Aria.

Aria: Hello my name is Aria. Do you have a place to live? ( Shock head) Well how about you come to my house.

For some reason even though she was being nice I could sence a lot of darkness from her and also why would she let some random kid stay in her home which who could kill her and take her money but I'll play along for now.

Y/N: Thank you my name is Y/N.

Aria: Great now let's go home.

As we boarded the carriage I noticed Tatsumi had a sword on his back.

Y/N: What's with the sword?

Tatsumi: Oh you see I'm a swords men and I was hoping to join the Imperial army.

I thought he was evil but something told me that his heart didn't had a sign of evil in him so I thought he was ok.

Y/N: Are you any good?

Tatsumi: Are you kinding I killed a class one danger with no sweat.

Y/N: Really I killed an Alpha Thunder Dragon and that was not even a challenge.

FLASHBACK Y/N POV

I was walking to the Capital until out of nowhere an Alpha Thunder Dragon came from the clouds and roaring at me.

Y/N: This should be fun and a good way to put my training for good use.

As I pulled out the kingdom key out of nowhere and waited it to attack. As it roared and called upon an thunder an lightning storm to destroy me I was able to dodge all of the lightning like it was nothing and redirect the thunder at the dragon. As the thunder made in contact with it it roared again charged up its lightning breath and fired. I was able to dodge without a problem by jumping and impaling the dragon through head with the Keyblade. After roaring in pain it died but unlike most Thunder dragons it had something sticking out of it. I walked to it and realized it was another keyblade and it look like a man holding a lightning bolt in a cloud with a column leading it to the cloud with a large one with it at the end. I tapped it with the kingdom key and it tried into a thing that look like a medal with a lightning bolt on it and after it went inside the keyblade. After it was apart of the keyblade I shocked and it turned into the same keyblade then I shocked it again and it turned into the " Shooting Star" and one more time then back to normal.