OVER 1.02K VIEW'S/ Preview

I JUST CHECKED HOW THIS STORY IS GOING AND IT HAS 1.02K VIEWS BUT I NOTHING TO SAY BUT THANK YOU AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES BECAUSE I PUT ALOT OF EFFORT IN MY STORIES BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE THESE ARE MY IDEAS AND SEEING WHAT PEOPLE THINK AND GIVING ALL THE NICE FEEDBACK MOTIVATES ME TO DO GREAT SO YOU GUYS ENJOY THESE STORIES SO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES AND SHARE THE LOVE!!! BASICALLY I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU ALL OF YOU TO CELEBRATE HERE'S A SNEAK PEEK OF NEXT PART OF MY STORY! ROLE THE FATIGUE!

Y/N POV

I was running with the others because Lubbock barrier sence something in the wires.

Y/N: So how many are there again Lubbock?

Lubbock: Last I check there was ten. There getting close to the hideout if you ask me.

Y/N: Let's split up.

Akame: I'll head to the river.

Mine: Me and Sheele will go to the mountains.

Lubbock: I'll check the cave that where the barrier felt the most vibrations.

Leone: I'll go on my own.

Bulat: Me and Tatsumi will go in the deepest part of the woods.

Tatsumi: We will?

Bulat: Yes useless you have a ~better~ idea.

Tatsumi: WOODS IT IS THEN!!!

Y/N: I'll head to the clearing in the forest.

Akame: Y/N ( Y/N looks at Akame ) be careful.

Y/N: Don't worry ( Makes Favorite Deputy appear ) I have this. See you guys later ( Runs off in a different direction)

Y/N POV

I made my way to the little clearing in the forest and saw two men making their way back to there base but that won't happen.

Bandit 1: When we get back to base with that information we can have a fortune.

Bandit 2: Yeah we'll be swimming in molaw.

Y/N: Hey you two ( Looks at me while I was in a tree ) what are you doing here?

Bandit 1: We're going back to the base and make a fortune.

Bandit 2: Wait I heard they had a new member and he was a child you know what that means?

Bandit 1: We're dead.

Bandit 2: NO we can have tons of money if we capture him

Bandit 1: Oh right let's get him.

Y/N: All your going to get is an good old butt kicking ( Jumps down from the tree )

Bandit 2: GET HIM!!!

I charged at them and as one swinged a club at me I rolled under it and impaled him with the keyblade and tossed him at his buddy which caused him break his arm and dropped his weapon. When he got up he grabbed something that like a branch but after hitting it then I realized it was a keyblade of a form a branch and a bunch of things attached to it.

Bandit 1: When I cash you in I'm going to kill you when you sleep.

Y/N: ( Smirks ) That will happen like in what is oh yeah NEVER!