Chapter II: Lock away the authority

Y/N POV

I was sitting down with Tatsumi praying for his friends after hearing that Aria killed them and hoping that they are in a better place a place away from this corruption and can have a great rest were ever they are.

Tatsumi: So much has happened.

Y/N: Don't worry Tatsumi your friends aren't really dead.

Tatsumi: What do you mean? They're gone.

Y/N: My friends are dead but I know they're hearts are apart of my heart as for your friends are apart of yours and when you know that you realize they are never gone no matter if they are dead or alive because they will always be apart of your heart no matter what happens.

Tatsumi: ( Hugs me and Y/N hug back) Thank you Y/N that makes me feel a little better.

Y/N: ( Stops hugging) No problem ( Punches his shoulder).

Tatsumi: That kinda hurt. ( Leone approaches from behind and put her rack on Tatsumi head) HEY DON'T SNEAK UP ME LIKE THAT!

Leone: Have you decided to join like Y/N did.

Tatsumi: I already told you guys that- ( Gets interrupted by Leone putting his head by her breast).

Leone: You know you do have the makings of an assassin.

Tatsumi: It's not that I just don't want to kill people.

Leone: ( Smiles) Well I'm going to introduce you to the guys anyway coming Y/N.

Y/N: Coming! ( starts to running to Leone and Tatsumi).

Akame: ( Just stares at us).

INTRO THEME (I choose this because of the Kingdom hearts theme and to be honest I think this is better then the normal theme of Akame ga kill but if you don't like it I'll change it to the original simple and clean )

After remembering the song my mom sang to me when I was younger then I am now. We entered a room with a huge table where we meet the girl named "Sheele"or what the girl in pink calls her.

Sheele: Have they decided to join yet?

Leone: Y/N has joined but my friend here ( Puts hand on Tatsumi's head) is still hesitant so I was hoping you can give him some words of encouragement.

Sheele: ( fixes glasses) Well then if we can't convince you to join then you'll be dead.

Tatsumi: Is that encouragement or a threat?

Y/N: No worry she'll have to get through me first.

Tatsumi POV

Tatsumi: Thanks (smiles) "Man he kinda reminds of Leyusa but younger. I'm glad I have a friend like him."

Y/N POV

Sheele: Don't worry just let him give him a bit of thought ok. ( Continues reading)

Y/N: Ok I'm just looking out for my friend here.

I look to Tatsumi which he had an experience that reminded me of Riku when Kairi pranked him by putting an bucket with ice water on a doorway.

FLASHBACK Y/N POV

Y/N: I got that water Kairi. Why did you need ice water?

Kairi: ( shoshes Y/N and whispers) This is a prank for Riku.