Chapter 7: "My Little Glitch...~"

It was 10:30 at night, and you couldn't sleep. Of course, this was bad because of your already obvious sleep dept.
    You lay there in the dimly lit room, letting the light from the full moon outside shine through your open window. You were used to your room becoming very hot at night, so you try to compensate by using the outside world as a source for AC. It only worked sometimes, and fortunately for you, this was one of those nights. Laying on your bed in a oversized T-shirt and underwear only, you stare at the ceiling, deep in thought. You just couldn't get the thought of BEN out of your head. These past two days have been insane, to say the very least.
'An elf, by the name of BEN Drowned, is now living in my house with me, inside of the video game cartridge. And today, we became friends and I even told him about my missing older brother...How am I not in a mental institution by now??'  You move your right leg so it was out from underneath your blanket, continuing to think, 'I have no idea what to think or how to react to all of this...should I trust him? What if he's only here to use me..or...really hurt me?'  You sigh and close your eyes, trying to relax. This was so much to take in..

    The sudden smell of lake water alarms you, and you open your eyes- only to see a familiar pair of black and red ones staring back at you.

    "Sleeping well?" BEN smiles.

    You yelp out loud, and sit up a bit, pulling the blanket up to hide your chest (since you didn't have a bra on underneath the shirt) "BEN! What the actual hell?! Shit!"
    "Heyyy hey, calm down jumpy. I only came to say hello." He floats over to sit in front of you on the bed, legs crossed. "You doin' okay? You seem stressed."
    "Oh really? Hm, let's see." You sit up in bed and point to each of your fingers as you make your statement, "I played a fucking creepy horror game yesterday that showed me getting pulled underwater and drowning. A fucking terror elf named BEN has crawled out of my TV. This same elf named BEN played Super Mario Bros with me today and even ate potato chips with me too. Wow, it's a wonder."
    BEN raises an eyebrow, annoyed at your sudden sarcasm. "You don't have to be a dick about it, you know."
    "I'm sorry, but you ask a stupid question..." You look at him and shrug. You couldn't help the sass that was coming out of your mouth right now. You needed to rant a little bit.
    The elf sighs in annoyance and shakes his head. "Listen, you don't have to worry about me being here. I'm not gonna hurt you. In fact, you should be grateful that you played my game and let me out."
    You stare at him, bewildered, ".....Excuse me??"
    "No, i'm serious. Look, theres a lot of perks that come from having me around. First off," He points at his fingers also, slightly mocking you a bit from earlier. This, of course, annoys you. "You're talking to a dead person. You gotta admit, that's pretty cool."
    You had to admit, it was.
    "Second, now that we're friends, you'll always have somebody around to talk to and play video games with. I mean, you'll always lose, but-Hey!" You had tossed a stuffed animal at him, but you were chuckling to yourself, finding his remark funny. BEN chuckles also, seeing your reaction, and tosses the stuffed animal onto the floor, away from the two of you. "And three..well..." His smile shifts into a sort of side smirk as he puts his hands down. "maybe we can be a bit..more than just 'friends'. You know?~"
    This last comment makes your heart skip a beat, and your thought process comes to a halt. What...in the actual hell....did this son of a bitch just say?? Is he seriously thinking— "BEN, wait a minute, you're not saying-"
    "I'm not talking about actually dating, I'm just saying..maybe we could have a little nonchalant fun now and then, you know? Kinda like..what do you all call it again? ...'Friends with benefits'?" His smirk grows into a slightly seductive smile, as he shifts in his seat, watching your face for a reaction. And ohhhh, he was getting one. You were hella freaked out, that was your reaction.
    As from here on, you didn't know what to say. BEN had just said he would fuck you. What the hell. WHAT THE HELL.
    You swallow some saliva down your throat before you decide to speak again, "I...don't know if I can..I mean..w-what can you even d-do..??" 'Oh shit, why did I ask that??'

    "Oh? What can I do?"

    This makes the elf smile. And he sits up onto his knees, slowly crawling over to meet you where you sit.
    Your heart starts to pound loudly in your chest, making your breath hitch in your throat as you watch him crawl toward you.
    "Oh I can do many things..my beautiful little glitch...~" Before you know it, BEN has pinned your wrists down onto the bed, above your head. Your lips were only an inch or two from his own. The smell of lake water fills your nose, making you cough a bit. It wasn't bad, it was just strong..

{SLIGHT SMUT WARNING}

    "I can hold you down..." He grins as he slightly nudges your own crotch with his own. "I can grind on you..~" He then leans down towards your ear. The heat of his breath sends a string of chills up your spine. "I can whisper into your ear..." He breathily whispers. You're starting to feel a little bit heated...you've..never done this before..And you're confused. What are you feeling? Why do you feel butterflies..? Why...?
    "And..most importantly..." You snap back to attention, hearing his voice once more. BEN leans back up to his original position, still pinning you down by both of your wrists. "I...can do this..~" Without much warning, BEN leans down and gently places his lips against your own. And once again, your breath hitches in your throat, and you stare at him with wide eyes. You didn't know what to do, with so many emotions swirling around at once. What..why... You couldn't think. All you could do was hesitantly close your eyes and kiss him back, which, you didn't really mind doing..
    BEN doesn't stop there. He keeps kissing you, getting a little bit more heated as he continues on. You try to follow his lead, never having kissed anyone before. This was all very new to you. But apparently, you were doing okay for your first time, because BEN seemed to be enjoying it.
    As BEN kisses you, you can feel one of his hands leave your wrist. He slides this hand down your side slowly, tauntingly. He wanted to see you shiver. And you did. This makes the elf smile into your kiss, and he pulls away to speak. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?~ You filthy girl..~" His hand was now sliding along the edge of your underwear...heading towards the middle area.
    You stop and look at him, slightly panting now from the sudden sexual action you had just broken away from. Your eyes were a bit wide, and your body's temperature rises at an alarming rate. What was he doing?? Do you want him to continue? Do you wanna quit? You couldn't make up your mind.

    But you didn't have to. He stops. And he sits back up, letting your other wrist go. His smile was of satisfaction. He clearly had a lot of fun taunting you.

    "See girly..? Having me around won't be so bad..~" And with that, he sends a wink your way. "See you in the morning, (Y/N).~" He glitches and disappears out of your room, leaving you laying on the bed confused, panting, sweating, and speechless....

    Now THIS was gonna be interesting...