Part 9

Y/n pov
It had been long since I had gotten to the castle. I was back in my room with plenty of books on different worlds and dimensions reading them. I finally got bored and call apon yin and yang they both looked at me.

"I need to get home."

"Are you sure master? You will lose all of this."

"Brother stop trying to confuse the girl we both know the balance is thrown with her being here."

The two of them were fighting's "aren't you two supposed to be peace and harmony stop?" They looked at me, "so stop fighting and help me get to my world dang it."

I watched as the two of them nodded and started planing with each other on how this was going to work out. It was honestly nice not being in pure silence as I was reading. I was so used to the tavern the quiet almost foreign. But it was interrupted when my brother burst into the room and saw the two of them.

We all sat there looking at each other waiting for one of the others to speak first.

"Y/n who are these... sprints?" He looked at me confused.

I sighed taking a deep breath before continuing "well this is yin and yang" I point to the two of them as they waved.

He pulled out his sword "y/n I'm going to ask you to back away from these, these things!" He stepped forwards but I quickly stood up and shoved him out of my room.

"And goodbye."

"Human was that such a good choice?"

I nodded my head yes and went back to reading my book and trying to find a way home I was hoping that the two ghosts behind me where too.

"I found it."

I ran towards him "how tell me!!"

My smile dropped as he told me. Hey I would have to go to a source of water with my crush confess then kiss them after that I would need to jump into the water because it would have opened a portal.

I growled and jumped out my window only to be meet with the devil themselves. In the distance I saw a giant next to a giant pig with a house on top. I turned to my spirits.

"Think you could be a griffin?" They nodded and transformed after getting outside.

I jumped onto its back and we flew off to the sins who were looking for me as I was flying by I noticed the fairy floating around I pointed to him and the griffin swooped down. I grabbed him by his wrist as he squealed I pulled him up on the griffin and behind me. I soon as I let him go I felt two arms wrap around my waist as he held on for dear life.

I looked around the view was beautiful too bad this would be the last time I see it other then the movies. I sighed as the griffin started slowing down as we reached a waterfall and a cliff over a lake. I hopped off the griffin taking king with me.

"Where were you y/n? Why did you leave?" He looked upset at me.

"I had to go back to the castle I forgot something there sorry king." He looks unamused

"Your lying." I looked up at him as he spoke "your lying, now tell the truth."

I sighed "where do I even begin... king I really really Really like you.. and I was trying to figure out how to tell you..." his face went bright red

"W-what do you m-mean?" He looked completely adorable.

He was a blushing mess with his face a bright red and his eyes wide with shock. He was fidgeting in his spot and I wanted to squeal out about how cute he was. I took a step forwards and cupped his cheek with my hand.

"King I'm saying I love you." Time seemed to go in slow motion as a breeze blew by.

I took advantage of his silence and kissed him on the lips. It wasn't long till he started to kiss back. I pulled away for air as kings face somehow managed to get a deeper shade of red.

"Y/n I-i lov-" the water started spinning the sound of it cut him off.

"Your taking too long human!"

I heard right before everything went in slow motion. I was pushed off the cliff king jumped after me and the fall seemed to take forever  as he was yelling asking me to reach for his hand the best I could.

"Y/N!" He yelled

"KING!" I yelled back reaching for his hand.

I felt the water surround me  on instinct I closed my eyes it felt like I was still falling until I hit something soft. I opened one eye to be meet with a ceiling... my ceiling.

"Just a dream..." it wasn't long until a figure crushed out of my tv face first.

"Oooow y/-?" I put my hand over his mouth.

"Y/n sweetie everything good up there?" My mom was talking to me.

"Yes mom! Everything's fine!" I looked at the intruder which happened to be the fairy king himself. "King, what are you doing here."

He looked confused "I jumped into the water after you, but where is here?"I sighed.

I sat down in front of him and started the long explanation of how this is my world and how I traveled to his words through my tv and how he is a movie along with his friends.

"So... you not really one of us..?" He sounded upset.

"Honestly this world is my home" I pulled of my shirt just enough "look my sin mark is gon-" it was right there....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n;  hey guys I hope you enjoy the book make sure you click the ⭐️ at the bottom and feel free to read my other books!

Love y'all~