Part 16

Y/n POV

Me and captain made it to my room as I sat down in my bed waiting for him to talk. I really just wanted away from everyone right now so I could finish the job I started with Diane.

"What the hell happened? What the heel was going through your head?" Captain sounded ticked and confused at the same time.

"Captain, me and Diane we like the same guy, not that you would understand." I mumbled the last part. "Which means we are both in a all out everything goes war until she backs down cause that guy is already mine" I was growling at this point "and she questioned my power and my right on this team, I will never forgive her."

Captain looked at me in understanding "I mean the last part makes sense but the whole liking the same pers-"

I cut him off fast "imagine you and Elizabeth are dating and someone takes her away from you and unlike your wrath she's not dead and still loving you, no she's perfectly happy even overjoyed with another man and all you can do is sit back and watch."

I noticed how captain visibly glitched and a shadow was casted over his eyes as he took up and left me to my room and myself again. I let out a breath I was holding in. 'I think I broke captain...' was my first thought after all of this. I laid down on my bed it wasn't because I was tried no I was just done with today.

It was quiet and peaceful it wasn't something that would normally happen in this world or my world. So it was pretty comforting I was laying on my side facing away from the door when it opened. Feeling too lazy to move I acted as if I was asleep, but I never heard any footsteps. What I did feel was the spot next to me ok the bed sink and soles arm around my waist.

"Goodnight y/n" I soon realized that it was king.

I calmed down and fell asleep it was pretty nice what snuggling with him. When I woke up the next morning and I was turned around facing king snuggled into him. I raised my head a little bit to find out king was already awake and was a blushing Mess I held back a giggle and yawned.

"Morning king, when did you get in my bed..?"

"Well I was dared to by Ban but when I went to your room you were already asleep so I just laid next to you, I didn't mean to fall asleep!"

I smiled "the grizzly sin of sloth didn't mean to fall asleep? Why do I hide this hard to believe."

I got out from under my covers and walked to my dresser getting ready to change.

"W-Wait your changing? Don't you at all care that I'm right here?"

I turned around "I don't really care if you watch." I paused "you my boyfriend, but~ if you wanna watch I'll put on a show~"

His face turned bright red as he hurried out of the room with a no thank you. I giggled I knew in the anime he was a bit more innocent but god this was amazing to take advantage of. I changed into my clothes and opened my door. King was still waiting outside, as I walked past him I sent him a wink.

Before I could even see his reaction ban grabbed my arm and stole me away. Next thing I knew I was sitting in between captain and Ban on the tavern bar stools.

"Alright y/n me and captain are having a drinking contest you in?" Ban was pretty sure of himself.

"Hell yeah I am." I noticed king walk down the stairs. And he looked confused until the first round of drinks came out way.