Part 10

Warning ⚠️  touchy subject  of touching people without permission aka rape.

Y/n

Why was it right there my sin mark shouldn't be there it was all fake right?  I looked at king then my sin mark. Oh my god... "my moms gonna kill me"

"Um...y/n?"

"This not right something isn't right.  This should not even be possible first I went to another dimension through my tv. I turn out to be some bad butt I end up really liking one of the characters. Now he's in my room in my world and-"

I was cut off by something touching my lips bringing me back to the real world it was king. He pulled away quickly from kiss I could already feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"Calm down...".  Kings face was probably worse then mine he was a big blushing mess.

"Did you just-" once again being cut off by king. 

"So what is your world like? It must be super dangerous for the sin of death to live in?" I noticed he still had his pillow and was floating.

"My world isn't very hostile to one another but wars between the whole world have broken out before..." he seemed confused. "Our world isn't that dangerous just petty..."

After he finally understood everything it was dark outside and I opened my window.

"Come on let's go for a bit!"

"But what if your mom finds out?" He understood things now so he probably knew the risk of getting caught now.

"16 years of sneaking out haven't been caught once, now let's go!" I said as I jumped out of the second story window and landing with a role.

King just floated down on instinct I went to the park me and my friend would always meet there at night and apparently time doesn't move when I'm in kings world. I went to the park and saw the silhouette of a male figure and ran towards it.

"Connor!" I ran towards him and was engulfed in a hug when I reached him.

I noticed king had hidden himself on a tree branch surrounded by leaves. But I did feel the gaze of his eyes starring down bot me and Connor.

"Y/n I missed you~" his voice sounded off. " lately you been forgetting to come."

That's right I stopped when he started to freak me out a little... "I'm sorry I just forgot. Let's just walk around the park for a little bit."

He grabbed my hand and started walking I put my hand behind my back and gave the one minute sign to king.  Me and Connor were walking went he pinned my back to a tree.

"C-Connor?"

I felt something wet on my neck he was kidding me. He traveled up and down until he hit i certain spot and I accidentally let out a gasp he focused on that spot.

"C-Connor... st-stop."  He didn't listen as his hands went under my shirt and traveled my sides.

It wasn't long until his hands were stroking my thighs it didn't take him long to get bored and started playing with me. Through my clothing.

King pov

It had been a while since y/n had left with that Connor boy so I went to find them. It didn't take long for me to find them and when I did I saw y/n pinned against A tree Connors head in the crook of her neck and his hand... inside her... pants...

"Hey! Let her go you creep!" I yelled landing on the ground I watched as he removed himself from y/n and she fell on her knees to the ground.

"What are you gonna do you little pip-squeak?"

I smiled time to play this human thing off "call the cops."

I watched as his happy expression dropped "whatever, shell come back begging me for more anyways f*cking slut."  He walked off as I raced to the girl on the ground.

"Oh my god y/n are you ok?"

She looked up to me with sighed a pained expression it hurt me as I pulled her into a hug.  She was stiff at first but gave in and hugged me back and grabbing hold of me like her life depended on it. I picked her up and flew her home she never once loosened her grip on me.

"Y/n your safe now," I noticed the bug bruise on a centaur spot on her neck. "That... bast..."
I was cut off by a soft snoring.

I notice she had fallen asleep so as I entered her window I tried to put her on her bed but her inhuman grip on me refused so I laid down on her bed forcing her to lay down as well. And I didn't plan on sleeping but everything faded as I closed my eyes.

Y/n POV

I woke up the next morning in someone's arms I looked up and saw king and snuggled into closer. I had always felt safe around him but last night was too much if I'm losing my v-card it's on my own terms. I heard king groan and I pretended to be asleep. I felt his arms pull me a little closer.

"Don't worry y/n I'll keep you safe." I. Felt him place a kiss on my forehead as I pretended to yawn and awake up.

While rubbing my eyes I got an idea "king... good-morning..." I noticed I had a grip on king and pulled myself as close as possible to him. "Your really warm it's nice."

I knew for a fact he was only that hot cause he was blushing like a mad man and I mentally laughed at his reacting to me playing innocent.

"King I love you." I instantly shot up "I-I didn't say that I mean! Wait no I mean I do love you I just didn't!* I let out a groan of frustration at my stupidity.

At this point I was just as red as he was both of us a blushing nerd to say the least.

"I-I love you too y/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n;  hey guys I hope you enjoy the book make sure you click the ⭐️ at the bottom and feel free to read my other books!

Love y'all~