Part 20

King pov

Her eyes opened and to my worst fears they didn't look like her own. Meliodas got i on bro a fighting stance "king when you get the chance you need to kiss her."

My face flushed red by I nodded as she stood up and managed to get out the window.

"Those idiots didn't listen!" Captain and me chased after her for a long time till we saw a certain little demon who did this.

"Y/n you came back." Zeldris spoke and he opened his arms and she ran into his embrace (your a little shorter then king so barely taller then Meliodas)

"Zeldris I'm sorry I ran away." She seemed perfectly fine in his arms rather then mine, he went for another kiss.

"NOW KING!" Captain yelled as he ran forward and tackled Zeldris to the ground and knocking y/n to the ground as well.

"Well well we'll if it isn't our brother, have you met our new queen y/n?"

The made my blood boil as I grabbed y/n she tried to get away from me resulting in my falling over her and pinning her underneath my body. "Z-Zeldris help!"

She tried to get out from underneath me but I kept her still as I placed a kiss on her lips and to my surprise it worked.

"King?" She looked confused but I quickly took this chance and placed a longer kiss on her lips.

I got off of her helping her up and we both helped Captain fight off Zeldris just enough for him to retreat the three of us took our chance and ran for it. When we got back to the tavern I rushed to y/n's room to grab the 'thing' I dropped the day she left. What I didn't notice was that the door was open.

"King? What is that?" I looked over at y/n as she pointed at the box I my hands.

"Well looks like I can't wait any longer since I was caught." 

She looked at me confused "what do yo-" she gasped as I got down on one knee.

"Y/n I've loved you for such a long time, and it's impossible to see my future or life in general without you. I'd rather die then see you ever get hurt and I know that I can make you feel so happy" I took a deep breath

" So please not only allow me to make you my wife but my queen. Y/n will you marry me?" 

Her eyes started to water as she looked at me

"yes Yes YEs YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!"  She jumped into my arms after I slipped the f/c diamond  with the golden rose made around it to hold it in place on her finger.

Y/n  POV

It was a f/c diamond surrounded with a golden rose made to hold the gemstone in place, the rings holder part was three strands of gold metal wrapped around each other to look like a vine. It was beautiful to say the least.

"I promise to never leave your side again y/n."

If only he knew.

We were married a year later

2 years later.

I had felt really sick as of lately I would get up every morning feeling sick and would have weird cravings it was unpleasant to say the least. Elizabeth said it was probably time to get checked out so we went to a doctor.

"Your pregnant."

My jaw dropped king wasn't with me "what?"

"I said your pregnant your about three months in and if you'll let me I'll try to figure out the gender and how many." The female doctor looked at me "just give me a second so I can use my magic."

She put her hands over my belly and her eyes started to glow it was honestly some freaky shiz.

"Alright you have triplets. Two girls and one boy."

My eyes started to water "t-thank you."

"But since they should be fairies   you have about 1 month before you give birth and your stomach shouldn't grow at all." I nodded my head and left the doctor and walked to Elizabeth who waited outside for me.

"I'm pregant..."

She smiled very happily at me "oh my god y/n let's go tell king he's gonna be a dad he'll be so happy!"

We both walked together to the travern and king and ban were fighting but this was different it was over the topic of kids.

"They are honestly little devils."  Ban spoke.

"I mean I wouldn't know." King was partly agreeing with him.

"So when will you and y/n you know try to have your own?" I watched kings face go red at bans comment.

"We aren't ready just yet! I mean we've never even talked about it before! And don't you think it's too soon we've only been married a year!" Kings hands where everywhere trying to cover his blushing face.

"I honestly think you two having kids would be awesome wouldn't you agree y/n?" Elizabeth spoke winking at me.

"Y-yeah why not?"  I tried to agree know what she was doing: "king we need to talk."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into our room "so what's up my queen."

I smiled sheepishly "well we are about to have some princesses and a prince..." it took him a second to understand what I said before smiling like an idiot.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" It role him another second to understand what I had just said "wait- I'm gonna be a dad? And did you saw prince and princesses?how many are there? How long until the birth date?

I smiled rubbing my belly "two boys one girl and one month they should all be fairies."