visor

abseloute silence.

Garnet just stared at the sleeping Spinel and the black haired teenager not too far away from her.

He began to sweat as Garnet just continued to give him a stare that seemed to burn into his now petrified soul.

Steven made eye contact with Garnet, just to seem less guilty. He glanced up at her face and found he could see himself in her visor.

Congratulations, Steven. you have officially been added to Garnets visor of shame.

She didn't even look mad, she was just staring, in complete shock.

"H-hello.. garnet..?"
he chuckled nervously as he continues to sweat.

"..."

"w-where's the others??"
he tried to question Garnet

She sighed loudly as she walked over to the couch where Spinel was sleeping and sat in an unoccupied space. As she sat down, everything on the couch bounced nearly a centimeter high and Steven even worried that Spinel would wake up.

she took off her visor and pinched the bridge of her nose with her hand

"I saw this happen in my future vision. I thought coming home early would stop it."

she explained, while Steven just continued to sweat nervously.

"well uH, you can go now- Spinel just wanted tooooo... come over! yeah, to hang out!"

"let me see her gem."

"no?"

"I have future vision, Steven. If she's here then there's obviously something wrong."

"But if there's a crack I would've healed it!"

"exactly."

Steven knew when he was beat, this was one of those times.

he hesitantly pulled the blankets off Spinel, just so that her gem was showing

"that does not, look good."
Garnet states, as she put her visor back on, peering at the spinels gem.

"I know..."
Steven sighed.

"I should call Peri, we need to investigate on what could've done this."

She stood up from the couch and headed to the door. Steven shifted. He already figured out fair well what happened, but he wasn't going to tell her.

"you seem nervous."
Garnet stated, bluntly

"I'm not nervous!"

"correction, you are nervous."

"please just contact peridot!"

"anything you might want to tell me?"

She paused, looking back at Steven, hand still clutching the door handle.

"mmmm-"

"there we go."
she smiled, walking back to the couch and sitting on it. Everything must've bounced at least two centimeters high this time, Spinel groaned in her sleep and Steven was sure the couch was going to break.

"it's about... Spinel ..."

"I figured."