Chapter Twelve

"I'm really okay."

Your voice came out stiff and stuffy as you leaned forward on your couch, elbows resting on your knees as your e/c orbs watched the fire burn in the fireplace.

Jimin took a seat beside you, his black eyes scanning over your features as he watched your every move.

He could tell that something was wrong with you. You barely spoke a word since you had come back into his grasp, your eyes were distant and cold and you avoided his touch like he had the plague.

In short, the black-haired man was not at all pleased.

He didn't like the fact that you were blatantly dodging him and his affection. You were designed for him and he for you. He had made this world perfect for you, the least you could do was show him a small amount of love.

"Baby," He purred, scooting closer to you, his arm wrapping around your small form. "You've been acting strange since you came back to me...It hurts me to see you like this. Why don't you just tell me what's going on?"

You flinched underneath his touch, slowly moving away from him.

"I just feel uncomfortable with you holding me right now." You deadpanned.

Jimin furrowed his brows in confusion, trying his best to keep his mouth shut.

"Why?" He gritted out. "Have I done something wrong?"

You shook your head, avoiding his gaze.

"Not you exactly.." You sighed heavily, running a hand through your hair. "I broke up with Jimin today."

......

"You did what?"

Your brows crashed together at the deep tone in the raven-haired man's voice, gaze snapping up to his as you tilted your head.

His eyes were squeezed closed as his jaw tightened beneath his skin.

You had never seen this Jimin wear such an angry look..which worried you.

"I broke up with him." You stated. "We weren't working out and I was tired of always making excuses for his behavior."

"So, you're breaking up with me?"

You frowned in confusion, breath hitching as his eyes snapped open to meet yours. The black void of his eyes darkening in an unknown emotion.

"Wh-" You paused. "I don't understand what you're asking me-"

"Are you ending it with me!?" He snapped. "Are you trying to leave me, Y/n?!"

You flinched back at his tone, body jerking away from his.

"N-No." You stated.

Jimin glared at you, gripping your wrist harshly, effectively stopping you from moving further away from him.

"Then why won't you let me touch you?!" He growled. "Why do you keep trying to get away from me, baby?!"

Your chest heaved beneath your shirt as your tried to remove yourself from his grip, his sudden change of mood almost giving you whiplash.

"Y-You have his face." You said. "I-I just don't want to think about him being near me anymore."

The laugh that poured from his lips could only be described as sinister, the very sound of it sending chills down your spine as you watched him move closer.

"Do you think I am going to let you leave me like you left him?" He asked. "Do you think I'll let you walk out on me!?"

"You're not real!" You screamed. "This is just a dr-"