Chapter Seventeen

You were quiet and still as you watched the bandage wrap around your injured wrist, eyes glazed over with countless emotions as you sniffed back your tears, body still shaking from the event that occurred a short time ago.

Taehyung wrapped your wound with gentle hands, his eyes neutral as they scanned over the purple mark that formed over the snapped joint.

You were stupid to return here.

After the way you left and didn't come back for days, you should have known that Jimin would do something like this...you should have known that you would be punished for your cruel actions...

Taehyung sighed heavily.

He wished you didn't return....maybe then he wouldn't be forced to watch as you trembled beneath his touch, flinching anytime his skin brushed yours.

Jimin had really taken it far this time.

"Keep the cast dry." He spoke softly, placing a piece of medical tape onto the bandages.

You only nodded, pulling your hand away from him, eyes never raising to meet his.

Taehyung's eyes softened slightly at your movements.

"You shouldn't make him angry like that." He stated softly. "He isn't himself when he's angry."

Your eyes raised to meet his, a hidden fury sparking behind your e/c orbs.

"So you think it's my fault?" You snapped.

The blond man nodded his head.

"Of course it's your fault." He said. "You were the one who made him angry. You should have come back sooner."

"I don't want to be here!" You defended. "I don't want to be anywhere near him or any of you for that matter!"

"Be quiet." Taehyung scolded. "He'll hear you."

You shook your head, huffing angrily.

"I don't care." You deadpanned. "I'd rather be dead than spend another second in the place with him-"

"You should be grateful." He interrupted. "He saved you from that place. He's only doing this because he loves you."

Your eyes widened at his words, awe spreading over your features.

"Love?" You repeated. "You think that slamming me against the wall and breaking my wrist is love!?"

Taehyung straightened his posture, not entirely sure how he should answer you.

"He was only punishing you for your reckless actions."

"What's wrong with you?" You snapped coldly. "How can you not see that he's a monster?!"

Taehyung's face hardened.

"He is my brother and your boyfriend." He spat. "You should show him some respect."

"He should show me respect!" You countered. "If he loves me like you claim he does, then he would be kind to me and understanding! He wouldn't get angry over the smallest things and he wouldn't threaten me to return his affection! You're blind if you can't see how evil he is-"

Taehyung grabbed your good wrist, pulling your face inches away from his own, his nostrils flaring in anger as your chest heaved, e/c eyes set in determination.

"Listen to me," He breathed, glancing around the room. "You must be careful of what you say."

Your brows furrowed at his suddenly gentle tone, head tilting as he continued.