Part 3

Jin's pov

I quickly put my phone down after hearing the front door slamming shut and loud footsteps downstairs, heading towards the kitchen.

I gulped as my first guess was that my father arrived home drunk again. Not wanting to upset him, I immediately got up and went downstairs to "greet" him.

After making my way to the kitchen, I was surprised by a loud smack on the side of my head, making my sight go blank for a few seconds.

My father had slapped me.

"_You disgrace! Where is my beer? I was clear two days ago that I always want it restocked in the fridge!

_I-I'm sorry I ha-aven't noticed it y-yet, I j-just got home from schoo-"

Another loud smack, and I was now on the floor, clutching the side of my face.

"_DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSES?! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY SIGHT AND BUY ME SOME, YOU USELESS MANCHILD!"

Trying to avoid any upcoming hits, I got up on my feet from the not so comfortable floor and ran outside the house.

As soon as I was outside, I put my hoodie up to hide my probably red cheek and probably got swollen after earlier's hit.

All the way to the convenience store and back, I tried to hold my tears as much as possible, hopefully not to catch the attention of any by-passers.

The hardest part of all my small journey was when I stood in front of my front door, gatering enough courage to open it and face my father. But in the end, I had to go inside because there is no way out of the hell that this monster built all around me.

When I stepped in my "home", my dad was nowhere in sight, so I took that opportunity to quickly put all the beer in the fridge before rushing upstairs. Unfortunately, I ended up bumping into my father, who seemed to be out of the bathroom.

"_ You brat! Why are you running like that? Trying to get away from me huh?

_S-sorry I didn't mean to bump i-into you...

_ Whatever! I am assuming you bought my beer?"

I nodded as he continued.

"Good! Now go to your room! I don't want to see you ugly face until tomorrow! And don't even THINK about acting like a "child" now!"

I quickly nodded again before continuing my way to my bedroom, shutting the door and locking it, before collapsing on my bed.

Now I was finally able to set my tears free, so I did. After sobbing for a good 15 minutes, along with the pain in my stomach for not being able to eat for the past 3 days, I ended up slipping into little space. I didn't have enough energy or will to slip out of it, so I grabbed my stuffed bear I called "Monie" that I usually hid in my closet before burying myself in my blankets while hugging it.

"It's okay Monie, don't be afraid, everything is going to be alright."