Part 6

Jin's pov

It was just another normal school day for me or, almost normal. The unusual thing about it was the fact that final exams were two weeks away, so all the teachers made sure to overwhelm the students mentally with an ridiculously unplanned wave of work to do, making me anxious and stressed out the whole day. By the end of it, I barely had the energy to walk back home, with my head feeling ten times heavier. I just wanted to collapse on my bed and not move until the next day.

Fortunately for me, the house was quiet, meaning that my father isn't home yet. Now I had the opportunity to eat and relax a bit. I made myself some Chicken Noodle Soup and sat in the dining room, eating alone.

After washing the dishes and making sure there was enough beer in the fridge (which there luckily was), I went upstairs and threw myself on my bed like I've waiting to do the whole day.

I was in that same state for about 15 minutes until I looked at the time and realised that my dad won't be home until an hour later, so I took the opportunity to slip into little space because I desperately needed it.

Grabbing Monie and some comfy PJ's from my closet, I made myself comfortable on the bed with the stuffie on my lap and a coloring book laying in front of me. Coloring is one of my favorite things to do as a little. It relaxed me and distracted me from any bad thoughts.

One hour passed without me noticing, and I was still coloring with Monie's company while sucking on a pacifier I haven't used for awhile.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard from downstairs, making me jump and start shaking from fear. I was too deep into little space to think about closing my room's door or to hide my stuff, so I just sat there, hoping my father won't come upstairs.

Unfortunately, I heard him going upstairs and I could already smell the alcohol from here, which wasn't really a good sign. Usually when he is drunk, he uses less harsh words and more violence towards me whenever I did any slight mistake.

In a matter of seconds, he barged into my room, looked at me with fury in his eyes , which almost made them look red, then he approached me, grabbed my forearm and threw me on the floor.

He didn't waste any time before removing his belt and lashing on me. Hits were raining on every inch of my body, some places like my arms and back even bleeding because of the repetitive hits. After getting bored of the belt, he started kicking my stomatch until I was coughing blood.

After that, I only saw darkness.

I blacked out.