Part 21

A/N:
Y'all enjoy this chapter, it's probably the longest I ever wrote lol.
P.S:
I have never been to a fansign before, so don't come at me if I made any mistakes.
_____________________________________________

Jin's pov

Anxiety and nervousness was slowly eating me up. From where I was sitting, which was the very back, I could see a sea of excited fans screaming happily and talking with each other, some even crying from all the emotions they were feeling at the same time.

But what caught my attention the most was one person, seated at the end of a long table at the other side of the room, along with five others.

It was, as everyone reading this already guessed, Kim Namjoon. The man I've been admiring for so long, getting inspired by every step forward he made during his career.

Suddenly, I got out of my trance as I noticed the fans started approaching the big table. Guess I was too much into admiring the art in front of me to pay attention to it.

During my wait, my nervousness didn't attenuate any bit. In fact, my hands were slighly shaking and sweaty, so I held my favorite pink sweater's sleeves in order not to make it seem obvious, giving myself sweater paws at the same time.

Time skip (brought to you by the almighty Jibooty)

My turn to meet BTS was now dangerously close, as more and more fans seemed to already have finished their turn, leaving me at the end of the line.

Soon the moment I looked forward to yet feared the most finally came. The first member I talked to was Jhope.

"_H-hey Jhope!!
_ Hi! You can call me Hobi, okay? I really like your hair!
_ Thanks Hobi!"

After he signed my album, I thanked him again and moved to the next member while Hobi was giving me a huge heart shaped smile that could make the sun jobless. The smile never left his face.

So the next member I got to talk to was V.
"_ H-hello!
_ Oh hey there! Whoa! I love your pink sweater! It looks so cute on you~
_ Thanks Taetae! You also look amazing today, as always!" I said as he finished signing my album. He really seemed happy now, as I moved to the next member, Suga.

"_ Hi!
_ Hello! How are you today?
_ I'm fine, thanks for asking!
_ Glad to hear that. Wait, how old are you?
_ I-I'm 26, why?
_ Wow, so you're my hyung! You look way too cute to be older than me..."

We both blushed after what he said. Me from the unexpected compliment, and him probably from embarrasment. He quickly signed my album before my turn to talk to Jimin, the next member, came.

_"Hi Jiminie!
_ 안녕! Oh, you're a fanboy! You're actually the only fanboy that came at today's fansign.
_ Y-yeah, I couldn't miss the chance to meet all of you...
_ How cute! I definitely look forward to meet you some other time!
_ T-thank you!"

He signed my album next to the other's signatures and I moved to the fifth and youngest member, Jungkook.

"_ Hey Jungkookie!
_ Hii! What's your name?
_ My name is Kim Seokjin, but I mostly go by Jin, so you can call me Jin hyung!
_ Okay, I like your name Jin hyung!
_ Thanks. Oh and I almost forgot, I bought you something before comming here, but don't tell the others!"

He cutely giggled as I opened my backpack and took out 2 bottles of banana milk. I swear I saw his eyes sparkling as I handed it to him.

"_ Omg thanks hyungie!! I love banana milk!
_ You're welcome Kookie!"

It wasn't until he finished signing my album that I realised who was next. But it was too late to mentally prepare myself for it, so I just stood in front of him, forgetting how to speak. As soon as he looked at me, his eyes widened and a huge dimpled smile appeared on his face, making my insides feel weird and my legs all jelly. Namjoon was the one who started the conversation.