Chapter 32:The Super Moon

Meanwhile with Haru~(7:54 PM)

~~HARU'S POV~~

Right after we got the message from Seiko,we were able to arrive in front of her lab a bit faster than what we had thought.

Mondo Oowada:"Alright kids,once we step foot into the lab,we have to be extremely quiet and find a safe spot for that janitor,ok?"

Rikona Suzuki:"Pfft,that's gonna be easy for me!"

Haru Kuwata:"(Of course you would say that....)Got it..."

Mondo Oowada:"Ok,let's just get this sh*t over with before I have to transform..."

Rikona Suzuki:"Okie dokie..."

Afterwards,Mondo slowly opened the door and we noticed there was nobody around....

Haru Kuwata:"(Oook....this is just creepy......)"

Next,Mondo tapped on my shoulder and pointed to a room...

Unknown Room~

After we entered to the room,we began looking around the room as the creeps was crawling on my back...

Mondo Oowada:*Points to a bed that has an opened certain around it*

When me and Rikona understood the message he's trying to say,we began carrying the janitor to the bed as Mondo was looking outside.

Haru Kuwata:*Puts the janitor onto the bed* *Sighs*

Rikona Suzuki:*Moves the curtain to cover the man up*

Suddenly,we heard a HUGE crash from upstairs.

Mondo Oowada:*Does a head gesture telling the middle schoolers to follow him*

Next,we continued following Mondo as we were slowly heading upstairs....

The Second Floor~

Right when we step foot onto the second floor,a scream from Seiko was heard..

Seiko Kimura:"NOOO STOPPP!!!!AHHHH!!!"

Without wasting a second,we began running towards the source of the scream.

In the First Room~

When we took a sneak peek in the room,we noticed that Seiko's arm and legs were bleeding badly as she was still holding a case close to her in the corner.Although,Seiko has now a drastically different appearance.As she now has sharp teeth and nails and her hair was very long.Along with her eye colors having a darker shade of purple...

Yori Takahashi:"One last chance Seiko....*shows his blood covered hands*give me the case....or else this will be your last living moments...."

Seiko Kimura:"Never!I will fight until the end,especially with you!!"

Yori Takahashi:*Shrugs*"Alright....you asked for it....now,time to say goodbye to your precious-"

Before he could finish his sentence,Mondo came out of our hiding spot and then he grabbed Yori by the neck.

Mondo Oowada:*Growling*"I don't think so b*tch!!"

Yori Takahashi:*Noticed his wolf like features*"So....you're the one....Leon was talking about....."

Mondo Oowada:*Tighten his grip on Yori's neck*"Shut up you bastard!*Looks at Haru and Rikona*Get her out of here,NOW!!!"

Without hesitation,me and Rikona helped Seiko up and began taking her out of the room...