prologue

Another day of solitude. Another weak of pain. Another month of hiding. Another year of hell. Another lifetime of lies...

- Touya's story - 

*recap*

At the age of five Touya was abused and isolated by his mother, after all, they were the rich and popular and they MUST keep up being strong and seen as higher-ups. Touya wasn't good at being a judge of what was good for his family and so his mother decided to just make sure he wasn't seen nor heard.

When he reached thirteen he had already established he would never have friends and he didn't speak unless a teacher or person of authority called upon it.

It was eighteen when Touya was changed into a vampire. He has been caught kissing someone of the same gender and someone took a picture. His mother was disappointed so, to say the least, and his father was furious that their name had been damaged in any way at all. He broke Touya's bones in his legs and arms and beat him and left him bleeding out in the falling snow of winter. That was when Touya's vampire father found him and turned him.

It's been 200 years since Touya was changed now. It's lonely, he hasn't opened up to his family or anyone for that manner as the things drilled into him as a kid were still roaring through his brain. He had liked guys after that day but he never acted on it, he was miserable and depressed. He would smoke and drink to take the edge off but he was always in pain, he can only get drunk off of blood so it was difficult. He was giving up on the fact he was supposed to live forever. He just wanted to be normal but he couldn't. Not anymore...

- Naoko's story -

*recap*

Naoko was a happy kid. He would always play outside in the gardens of their modern home. His sister would always play hide and seek with him and he would run around in wolf form with her on full moons. His parents were amazing cooks and always were understanding with anything Naoko had to say. When he was twelve he had his first guy crush and his sister and parents helped him understand that it's okay.

When he was fourteen turning fifteen his parents were taking him out for a surprise for his birthday which was coming up but they were in a really bad car accident, his parents died because of being in the front seat. Naoko could have died but he came out lucky... if you can even call it that. He was in a coma for five months and when he came out he couldn't hear anything. He's suffered from terrible depression, PTSD and relentless bullying. He just wants to be accepted.