shes sad

3 weeks of seeing Bianca.. we shared a lot about ourselves we were happy but I wasn't  sure if we were dating or just friends.  But I'm sure it's not 1 sided.

Today, I'm meeting her on her work. She looked sad.

She went in the staff's room which means she's taking the trash. I had the urge to go to the back of the cafe. I saw her crying.

I came to her. I was in a panic and just... hugged her.

I can feel her sobs and hear her cry. I wanted to know the reason why she's crying but I didn't  want her to tell me while she's crying.

I looked in her eyes.
She was crying.

She was looking at me. So I just kissed her.

For about 4 seconds  she pushed me.

"No.. no attachments." She said.

"Sorry.. I didn't  mean to be rude." I said.

"Sorry... I'm going  back to work."she said.

She went back in and I... I was embarrassed but I stayed in the cafe. 

She came to me after her work and told me that she has to go somewhere really far.

"Why exactly are you saying this to me." I asked.

"Because I like you." She said.

"No jokes? Nothing?" I said.

"No jokes. I've been really thinking about you."she said.

She then went home. I went back to my apartment. I still tried to kill myself but it's not working anymore.. I.. I just want to live.

Next day I didn't see her in her work.

For 3 days.. she wasn't on her work so I asked her workmates.  They said she left the job for her friend. She wasn't answering my calls as well.

I was worried.

I performed on stage and active on social media. I did my job. Went to New York for a new project. I was busy. Then my sister sprained her ankle so I had to go back to check on her.

Everything is weird.its like Bianca changed me. On my way to the hospital I saw bianca wearing a hospital gown with wires on her hands and below her nose. She was kicking the snack machine.

I kicked the machine harder than she did. She then looked at me. She got shocked and tried to walk away.

Her eyes were teary.

I hugged her. "Why did you not tell me?" I said, hugging her tightly.

"Why did I met you?" She said.

I stopped hugging her and faced her.
"You.. you were going to kill yourself  when I met you. Why did I stopped you?" She said.

I.. I'm confused..

"I'm going to die. And I just started loving you." She said.

There it is again. I was triggered but I want to be with her.

I then knew she had cancer. Leukemia.

"I'll be with you the whole time. I'll leave my job for now. I'll stay with you." I said.

"You are a fragile person. If I die, I don't wanna see you too soon." She said.

"I won't.." the hesitation from my voice made her look at me in a ridiculous face again.

"Promise me." She said.

"Okay.. promise." I said.

"Let's start with my chemo therapy." She said.