I love you Bianca.

Would you give your life to the one you love?

Simply and common answer is "yes" but... would you actually do it?

For me... that's a big crappy thing to do. If you love the person, You want to be with her. I don't get why people would give their life and just forget about the fact that if you give your life, you two wouldn't be together!

It sucks that there are so many idiots out there thinking that a good story ends with just one person living. Don't you think its tragic? The person you left and still living would probably be sad. Then what? A new person comes to his life? Then that's it? You forget about the person whom you really really love. Or other way around... the person ends up being sad for the rest of his life.

My answer would be....

"Die together or live together" brutal but true dont you think?

_______________________________________
Dean's POV
"Hey, wake up!" Bianca wakes me up with kisses.

"You should stop sleeping here you know."Bianca teases me.

I stood up and poured her a glass of water.

"Where do you want me to sleep? Beside you?" I said.

"Yeah, instead of sleeping on the chair. Do you want to have a bad sleep?" Bianca said.

That made me realize... I've been having bad sleep ever since the day she had an attack.

"Don't worry about me. I'm always having a good sleep." I said.

"That's great, cause I can't. " Bianca said.

I sat on the couch.. wanna tell me why?" I said.

"Well... remember when I couldn't breathe? .. I got scared. I didn't want to die that night. I wanted to see the sky For one last time. It was scary. " bianca said while eating her apple.

I got the sense of her worrying and I got really sad about it. But I need to be strong for her.

When I thought of 'die together or live together.. I still prefer living with her. Grow old and get married.

"Wanna get outta here?"I said to her.

She smiled widely and "Yes! Yes!!! But! Make sure to bring my medicine."

"Will do sir!" I said as I prepare our date.

*in the car*
"Where are you taking me?" She asked.

"I'm taking you to a very intense place." I said.

"AMUSEMENT PARK!!!" She said. She loves amusement parks.

"Are you freaking serious!?!?" She said. And I nodded while driving.
______________________________________

We first went to the water boat slide.  She told me she's fine without any of the breathing machines so the doctor allowed her just for 1 day. She seems to be improving.

"Can I play there? To get a price?" Bianca said.

"Why are you asking? Let's go!" I said.

"No, just me. Hehe"she said.

"Where do u want me to be? I can't let you be alone in this crowded place." I said.

"Please! Just for 5 minutes. I'll call you. I promise that."she said.

"Okay, just 5 minutes." I said.

______________________________________
Bianca's POV
He's ... everyone's star but for me.. cliche or not but he's everything. Where can you find a guy who would stay with you even if he knows you could die anytime? Rarely!.. but good stuff usually ends with the worst endings.  Nothing goes on my way... but since he's been really good to me. I want to propose to him. And if I die.. I would most likely want him to choose another girl. But now... let's not think about that. I want him to love me first.

*5 minutes is up*

Done with my preparation.

**night in the ferris wheel**

We were sitting on a ferris wheel. He looks at me and said "I'm curious, what did you do for 5 minutes?" He asked.

"I saw someone I know and didn't want to hurt anyone.. cuz it's my ex classmate who used to like me." I made up a shitty story but he bought it so it's cool.

"Ohh.. okay." He said.

I think now is the time. I kneeled down and looked at his worried face.

"ARE YOU OKAY!?!? can you breathe?!"he said in a worried tone, holding me.

"Idiot. Will you be mine?" I said.

"I am yours. Now stand up and let me propose to you." He said.

"No, I'm proposing to you. Yes or no." I said.

"YES! I love you so much and I'm flattered that a girl would propose to me."he said, expressing what he's feeling.

I put the candy ring to his finger. Mine was already on my finger.

He then went closer to my face and started kissing me for the whole ferris wheel ride.

Didn't care about the moving ride. It was a slow moment in where the two of us was happy. (Happy) an over used word but unrealistic.  But honestly.. I was never happy like this. The feeling of being loved by someone you love so much.

The ride ends I shouted "I'm MARRIED!!!"

he laughs and shouted "WE'RE MARRIED AND I LOVE HER!"

People then noticed my famous husband so we had to run away. We ran to our car as fast as we can and drove back to the hospital.

*hospital*

"Our honeymoon?" He said.

The nurse knocks *

"Needles first. " I said.

He smiled and layed down my hospital bed.

The nurse smiled and said."are you guys married?"

"Yes" we both said excitedly.

"Congratulations! Is it honeymoon time? Please keep this room sacred.  We have cameras." The nurse said.

"I won't be to aggressive " dean teased.

"You won't? Then I will." I teased back.

The nurse chuckles and left us alone.

"I think were alone now." He said.

"Cameras." I said.

"How cares? Would they even watch?" He said.

Then we kissed again and...... yup....

We just kissed don't worry about it.