Even if your gone

"She's.. dead." A call from my friend said.

I rushed into the hospital morgue. Searched for her.

When I saw her... that's when I started crying.

Her partner came to me and said.  "I know you guys were longer together than we were. I just had to inform you."

I can't believe Jackie's gone. CAR ACCIDENT?!! from all that? And this is how you die? You deserve to grow old. Once dreamt of growing old with you.

As her partner leaves me alone with Jackie's lifeless body. flashbacks of me being with her goes in my head.

"If you can hear me...I just wanna say I love you." "We might have broken up but I still know how much I loved you. Memories of us will remain in my heart. Thank you for your love. I'm never gonna forget you."

I left sad... the first person that can comfort me right now is bianca. But I don't want her to know that jackie died.

So I went to my closest friends and we just drank so much until I got drunk.

I eventually came to bianca drunk.

"Hey, your back!" She said.

"Bianca!!!! " I sat beside her. "You smell so good! Just like a flower." I said.

"Are you drunk?" She asked with a confused face.

"No im not. I'm just sleepy!" I said until I fell asleep beside her on her hospital bed.

"We dont fit here together." She said but I cant hear her anymore. Too drunk.

"......good night." She said.

_________________________________________
I woke up on Bianca's hospital bed. I opened my eyes with tears.... jackie..I really hoped it was all a dream.

I looked at the bed and bianca wasn't there. I kinda freaked out but then I saw her at the balcony.

I went to her and back hugged her.
"What are you thinking?" I said calmly.

"Hungover? You need to eat the food I brought for you mr.drunkguy." she said.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to worry you. I was with my friends last night." I replied.

"Tell me what's going on through your head. Can I know?" She said.

I looked at her but didn't say anything.

"Why did you cry last night?"she asked.

I started eating the food she brought for me.

"If you're not gonna answer me.. don't mind if I leave." She left the room.

She usually walk around the hospital garden so she'll be fine.

I just cant tell her.. I don't want to scare her about life and death.  It happened so fast... I..  I should just tell her.

*after a few hours* bianca came back.

"Bianca, I have to tell you something." I said.

*the story lasted for 10 minutes.*

Her face were telling me that its gonna be okay. She then hugged me and while hugging me she told me ..."I'm actually having a surgery tomorrow. " she hugged me tightly.

"I know...." I replied.

"Can you be strong for me?" She asked me. I didn't know what to say because I know that if something bad happens to her I'll just be... dead inside and out.

She then stopped hugging me and looked into my eyes. "This surgery is most likely to be successful but theres still 30% chances of failure which is really.. big." She said.

"I'll pray non stop." I said.

"You swear?.." she asked.

"Yes. I swear."

_______________________________________

Would you really take 2 people I love in 1 week?

I just want her to be okay. Not asking for anything else.

I looked at her last letter if anything goes wrong. I just had to read it. And so .. I did.

Its empty. Nothing is in here.

I waited for hours .. couldn't sleep.

Until..

"Hey, its successful.  Congratulations! You can see her in a bit." The doctor said.

I cant explain my happiness. God was listening to my crazy prayers.