Fnia Funtime Freddy x Male Reader

Night: Hello and hope y'all enjoyed my first lemon. And I don't own the picture above. And this story was requested by Nersansa so go follow them, and this was requested with a lemon but I don't want nothing but lemons, I mean I can do other stuff like a yandere chapter, abusive or abused reader and Vice-Versa, I'll even take incest (As in two people who are related but loves each other) with a lemon because that is all I find in the incest ones. Plus a animal one like a fnia character neko.

Goldie: And Funtime Freddy looks like the one in the picture. She is also somewhat shy around people, but not with Bonbon or Circus Baby.

Both: Now onward with the story.

Y = your name

N = your last name

Thinking

Y's POV

I was looking at some old newspapers I was reading at breakfast. I wonder if any of these have a job offer. The last one I looked at had a "help wanted". Help wanted at Circus Baby's anime convention. I then looked at the time and saw I only had ten minutes until the place close. Crap! I have to get ready now or I'll be late! I quickly got everything ready and left.

Freddie's POV

I was on the stage talking to my friends Bonbon, my hand puppet, and Circus Baby or Baby as people like to call her.

Me: Ok so when I went to Foxy... I saw her making out with Ennard.

Bonbon: What, really?

Baby: You serious?

Me: Yes, I'm not joking. She was like " Oh~yes Ennard. This is ssooooo good~." It was so weird when I saw it happen.

As I was saying that, Ennard came and he wanted to know where foxy was.

Ennard: Have any of y'all saw foxy? I'm really scared of what the boss might do to me if he finds out.

I didn't talk because I was shy but Bonbon spoke for me.

Bonbon: She went to the parts and service room with some other guys though. I think I might know what there doing, but don't think that I know what's happening in there.

Ennard: Ok thanks, I guess.

Then he left and Baby said she had to go and watch Bidybab and Electrobab so they won't act up. Bonbon also wanted to go and help her  so she left as well. With that I was alone. Why dose this always happen to me. I then started to cry because of this lonesomeness.

Back to Y's POV

I was wondering the convention,  after talking to the owner of this place, and man was it big. So there are 4 main parts of this place each one has one main animatronic in it, that plus each part has 2 or 3 party rooms to go with it. I wonder what's in here. I push the doors open and saw a cute girl around me height though a bit shorter with a mix of pink and white hair and bear ears... Wait why does she have bear ears? Is she role-player? I went to get a closer look at her and found out that... she's Funtime Freddie! She then looked at me with reddish eye. Was she crying? She then looked away immediately after. I was so confused about what happened. Well might as well check my watch. I checked my watch and saw it was time for work here so I went to the office.

A little time skip by a chibi Freddie and a baby Y.

Still Y's POV

I was in the office looking at the cameras and saw a little blue bunny bouncing towards my office. Hm? That's weird, why are they doing that? Once the bunny came here I asked some questions.

Bonbon: Ok so I'm a girl, lets get that off first, second of all, Freddie is a bit shy so don't be so asky around her, now bye.

After that she bounced to a pink version of herself and they begon...kissing?

Y: Well time to kill myself in a pit of fi-.

???: Ple...please don't do that.

I turned to my left and saw Freddie looking at me with a bit of tears in her eyes. Ok she is too cute! I went and hug her.

Y: Ok I won't do it. Your too cute to cry like that ok.

Freddie: O...ok, I won't cry anymore.

With that we became friends and every time I came to work she would be in my office waiting for my, until one day.

Time skip to Y's office.

Freddie's POV

I was at Y's office with a small box in my hands. I hope he feels the same way with me as I do with him. I heard the door open. Now's the chance. I spun around to him with a bright smile on my face.

Me: I LOVE YOU Y!

He didn't say anything. I felt heartbroken and felt rage. If he hates me then he'll have to learn to love me. Right as I said that he spoke.

Y: Freddie. I love you too.

I felt so happy to hear that I pounced him on the floor with a smirk.

Me: Then lets have a...funtime.

Time skip two years later Y's POV

Me and Freddie got married, had two kids one boy the other a girl. I was able to save Freddie and the others out of the convention and now, thanks to the money my boss gave me, we all live in my huge Mansion.

Mike: Daddy!

Lille: Da...daddy.

My two children just came and hug me. Well this is a good way to live life now. Nothing can go wrong.

Goldie: Aaawwww. This was so heartwarming to read. Oh, and Nightstalker~

Night: I know its heartwarming and no we aren't doing it.

Goldie: Aaww. Your no fun.

Night: Yeah yeah now begon thot!

Night: Hope y'all enjoyed this story and sorry for it being so long and not having a lemon

Words: 10013