Monster Girl x Male Hunan Reader

Ok so the name of my OC is now call Nightwalker. Also, the winner is the monster girl x male human reader. I will make more Halloween stories throughout all of November because I don't think I will make any thanksgiving stories.

Goldie: We will also now be saying what the choices are for next story here

• Fnia Jako Bonnie and Chica x Male Child Reader

• Fnia Plushtrap x Male Child Reader

Zombie Child x Male Human Reader

Goldie: So we hope you can come here when y'all are done reading this chapter.

Both: Now onward with the show.

I was walking through a weird forest. Why was I the test subject for that portal. All I wanted was to find my friend who also went into a portal. And now I got stuck in a portal. While he was still wondering unknowing to him there was a female watching him from a small house in a town.

???: (Y/N)? Oh no, why did you have to come though that portal.

(Y/N): What is that!?

A bunch of footsteps could be heard in the deeper parts of the forest. (Y/N) was looking for something to fight with. That was until the thing hiding revealed it self to be the scientist who make him go through the portal.

(Y/N): Ah shit, here we go again.

Austin: So we meet again, but it looks like only one of us haves a real weapon.

He took out a P-90 and aimed it at you. With the little adrenaline left that you had you charged at him. All while blue and red haired female was wondering in the forest then heard your voice.

???: (Y/N)!!!

Austin: Ah shit!

(Y/N): YOU TOOK AWAY THE ONE THING I LOVED!

(Y/N) was punching Austin all over the place with adrenaline and anger. Austin tried shooting at you but the gun couldn't land a hit on you. With one final jab to the face Austin died and dropped the P-90 on the ground.

(Y/N): *sigh* That's over, now le-

(Y/N) couldn't finish the sentence because he lost all of his energy and passed out. Then the same red and blue haired female found him and started to cry.

???: (Y/N)! Why! Why did you have follow me through the portal.

The girl pulled your unconscious body out of the woods and into a building. Then the girl went to your body and put it on a bed.

???: (Y/N), I hope you won't turn into a monster...like me.

A time skip by Nightwalker and (Y/N) playing games

(Y/N): Uuuuuuuhhh. Why did I used so much adrenaline. Wait where am I?

Lillie: (Y/N), you may not remember me but it's me Lillie. Your childhood friend.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, but I don't know you and you must have the same name as my friend.

Lillie: Would this help if I say that you told me that you loved me.

(Y/N): Uh uh uuuuuhhhhhh........

Lillie: See I am your friend (Y/N).

Time skip to five years later

So me and my now wife Lillie has two kids and lived a good life

Night: Now before you all start saying that this is too short m I can't come up with any ideas for this chapter and I had school, my YouTuber channel, and Halloween all when I was making this, so I had too much on my mind to make and even try to make a good ending.

Goldie: Nightwalker, you want to talk with me?

Night: Sure, bye everyone and hope you all make a vote for next chapter.