Fnia Circus Baby x Male Child Reader

Night: Ok so before you all say, "this wasn't requested by anyone!!", I don't see a lot of Baby x Male Child Reader stories, but the ones I do see it isn't with just Baby. It would have the others as well. So this is one of my own stories that takes place my own universe which Circus Baby is more human, and Bidybab and Minnirena are both female. Oh, and the reader is seven so he won't be doing anything lewd with anyone. Well lets get on with the story. Also this was started in October and ended on Christmas Day.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was running. Running away from him. I can't keep running. Sooner or later he will find me.
I was stoped in my thought by a large building.

(Y/n):What...is this place?

Purple Guy:Well. Well. Well. Looks like my pet ran away again, ay?

I turned around to see my father. How? How did he find me so quickly? I was shaking with fear. Is he going to kill me like the others?

(Y/n): I-I don't want to kill anybody no more father!

Purple Guy: Then what should I do with a child who disobey?  I kill them, and I replace them with a new child from a sex slave they'll call mother.

The man ,I once call my father, was ready to kill me with the same knife he killed my friends with. I guess that this is where I die. When I closed my eye my breathing stoped.

???'s POV

I was walking to the rental when I was a little boy passed out and bleeding.

???: Bidybab, Minnirena, take that boy to my room and lay him on my bed ok.

I hope he isn't...dead. I walked into my room to see the boy, who looked like he was seven years old, moving in his sleep.

(Y/n): Dad, stop it your killing them!

I stoped everything when he said those words. Is his father...no...he can't have my father can he? I then hugged the boy the calm him down.

Bidybab: Uh, mom is he gonna be my twin brother?

Baby: Oh yes, he will be your new brother, and he will also be my new son.

Just then the boy woke up and looked around.

???: Where am I?

I noticed his (H/c) and (E/c) looked like... William Afton, my father really didn't care that I died because he just had my little brother to use for his....twisted projects. I went to my little brother and hugged him.

Baby: It's me (Y/n), it's your big sister, Elizabeth Afton.

(Y/n): Elizabeth?

Baby/Elizabeth: Yes, well...I look different because well...

After the whole backstory of Baby, and a few years after (Y/n) was adopted by Baby.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was playing with my 'sister' Bidybab.

(Y/n): I'm gonna catch you Bidybab!

Bidybab: I'm too fast for you!

After I couldn't catch up with her I heard Baby (Mom) yelling for us to come eat. This is so much better than my old life.

At Fnaf 1's Freddy's.

???: I always come BACK!

A withered yellow bunny suit rising from a crimson red floor.

Unknown location in Fnaf.

Puppet: He's back and looking for someone. I have to find and protect them.

The puppet then floated to a door to leave a building.

To be continued...

Night: Welp. *claps hands* I think this will be continued because this can be a good side story. With that, I'm going the finish my Christmas Day.