Yandere Amelia x abused male reader

Nightstalker: Hello and welcome to the first one on my Halloween theme chapter.

Amelia: This one will be about me and how I act around Night~.

Night: But instead of me it will be with the readers out there, and yes this will have gore but no lemon (sorry not sorry). And Nightstalker and Amelia belongs to DuckzTheReader .

Thinking

(Y/N)'s POV

I was hanging out with my only friend John (This is me btw), who is also the masked hero of the town, Nightstalker. He was telling me one of the events that happened when he wanted to fight Zalga, but she had made portals which had other people from other dimensions.

(Y/N): So what did you and the girls do about Zalga?

John: Well I told them that this was my fight so I went to try and find the portals.

-time skip after the explanation of the event-

John: So now there's a girl me, and do you want to see her.

I nodded cause I really wanted to see who this Amelia girl was. He use his power to make a portal that led straight to Slenda's mansion. When I entered all of the girls went and tackled me to the ground.

Tails: We all missed you and wanted John to bring you here as fast as possible~!

Benny: Want to play smash ultimate with me and Tails, every time one of us lose we have to do a dare by the winner~.

While I was getting ask questions from left and right I notice a girl who look like John but white skin and not brown. I think that's the Amelia John was talking about. The girls must have notice this because they all pushed me to her.

All of them: Good luck (Y/N)!!

They all yelled at me and from their high pitch it made my ears hurt a bit. Now lets see who and what this Amelia is in this world. I followed Amelia throughout the mansion.

(Y/N): Hey! Can we talk?

She stopped and turn to look at me and then ran and punch me out of fright with the same kind of strength and speed as John. Danmit why does my dad hit me so much. It hurt because my dad has been abusing me since he loved John's mom and when she died cause John's sister was rape and killed he blamed me for it.

Amelia seems to have notice that she hurt me cause she stated to say 'sorry' over and over again. Man she sure is nicer than John when I got hurt by him in the past.

-flashback-

It was a few years since John's mom and sister had died, and now he was living with my uncle. I came to talk to him but when I got to his room I saw it open. I wonder why he left his door open? When I went in the room it was empty.

(U/N) = uncle's name

(U/N): John had went missing and hadn't been found yet.

I looked to see my uncle looking with a look of sadness.

(Y/N): I know you're lying uncle. Tell me what's really happening.

(U/N): You know the hero Nightstalker.

(Y/N): Yes everyone knows who he is.

(U/N): Nightstalker is John Mosely...the one who lived with me for the past years.

My heart felt like a sword had impaled it. So I was friends with the Nightstalker. I can't wait to tell everyone at school.

(U/N): He is not missing. He wanted me to tell everyone that he was missing so they won't go to the mansion in the woods.