Chapter 14: Fallin' all in you.

A/N: she's so pretty(,: literally I love who I cast as El.
This song makes my heart swell, and it really gives you some insight on this relationship as well.
—————————————————

I left after a few songs, and I rode in the car to his home. I was less than shocked when I laid eyes on it. I figured it would be nice, and definitely big and I was right. I thank the driver, and get out, ignoring everyone I see on the street, hoping they don't notice a thing, hoping they're just normal people. When I walk up to the gate there's a man outside and he looks quite horrifying with his big stature, and completely blank face.

    "I'm El, El Montogomery." I tell the guy, and he thins his eyes at me, questioning my introduction. I think about it for a second, knowing Harry he didn't tell the guy my real name, he loves playing games. "Elenor.. Maybe?" I ask, and he nods, opening the gate after he unlocks it. "That's not my name by the way, it's El." I tell the guy, and he nods, the smallest smirk forming on his lips, so small I could hardly see it.

    "I figured that much miss." He talks over his shoulder, and I walk deeper in the yard, and to the front door. He texted me a code, and I type it, going straight in, closing the door behind me. I know it's been a while since he's been here, considering even before the tour started he was in America, and I don't know how he can be so all over the place yet still stay so grounded.

I set my things down, and I know my full suitcase is in a hotel room somewhere that I won't be staying in, depending on how tonight goes, but I know what I'm going to say, I know how I'll lay this out, and it's all up to him now. I don't look around or pry because it's not my business, and I feel odd looking around someone else's house to explore even if it's someone I know. Honestly it's just a house, it's no different than any others despite the size. So I take a seat on the couch, and wait for him.

The door opens hours later, and Harry shuffles in, wearing the same type of comfy clothes he always wears after shows, and he eyes me sitting on his couch as he sets his things down on the counter.

"Welcome to my home." He opens his arms, and I look around, nodding to him.

"It's very nice... congrats." I joke, and he rolls his eyes, coming to me on the couch. "How was the show after I left?" I ask, and he nods his head softly.

"You stayed for part of it?" He asks, sitting down, pulling one leg up on the couch, and propping his head up on his hand as he looks to me.

"Just the beginning, I wanted to see my favorite song in the suit, that's one of my favorite suits and-" I start, and he stops me.

"Wait... you have a favorite song of mine?" He asks, suddenly amused.

"Yes... I don't like you, that doesn't mean you don't have good music." I shrug, and he shakes his head.

"Though I'd love to talk music with you, that's not why we're here..." He starts the dreaded conversation and I situate myself.

"I talk first, please don't interrupt me." I instruct, and he smirks lightly.

"Yes ma'am." He agrees, and I sigh, preparing myself.

"So the first guy I ever hooked up with his name was Ethan..I think, but that's beside the point. Anyways, it happened after I moved to New York, and I never talked to him again. Then there was Dylan, I remember Dylan because he was fun, and then there was Collin, he was so boring that I'll never forget him, and I never met either of them again. One time I got with a guy named Jonas, we met a few times again but strictly for one night stands, nothing more, and after that-" I start getting on the track and moving to the point, and he does exactly what he said he wouldn't.