Chapter 32: Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart.

I spent the rest of my day alone, and Anthony called me, he invited me out but I declined, finally taking an afternoon to myself again, remembering why I liked this so much, and now we're here, we're at the second to last show of the tour, and I can't help but feel nervous, and anxious waiting for Harry to walk through the doors. Anthony knows my plans for the night, and obviously Kacey does too, but the others are oblivious to what's going on. Anthony walks over to me, placing his hands over mine.

    "I can see you shaking from all the way across the room... El, take a deep breath, it's going to be okay." He laughs at me, and I shake my whole body as if I'm shaking the feelings away.

    "Why am I so nervous? I feel like I'm about to talk to god or something jeez." I breathe out, and then the door opens.

    "What's going on, why do you look like you want to throw up?" Harry asks, and Anthony turns away, getting on his phone. I look at him, and he motions for me to go, and I stand up, walking to Harry.

    "I was wondering if... I wanted to know if we could maybe..t-talk." I stumble through my words, and he smiles.

    "Is this a talk we can have at my house, or should we do it here?" He asks, and I know he's asking depending on what my decision is.

    "It's a talk we can have at your house... that is, if you want me there." I tell him, and he nods.

    "I'll send you the address, my door is always open to you Eileen." He utters my full name and I roll my eyes at him, moving back to my spot on the couch. "You pick what I wear." He looks over his shoulder, and I stand up again.

    "Of course I do." I laugh, and grab the suit that I want. A deep blue velvet with a cream tied shirt. He puts it on after Kate does his hair, and I tie the ties, buttoning the buttons like I have the past few months. "All good?" I ask, and he straightens himself out.

    "All good, thank you." He smiles, and I watch him as he walks past me, and towards the door, following the others who have left the room, He stops in the door frame, and looks back. "You're staying to watch?" He asks, and I nod.

    "I thought we would go to your house together, if that's alright with you..." I give a nervous smile, and he does to.

    "Of course." He walks out the door, and I follow soon after. We watch the show, and he dances the night away, singing beautifully, and performing like a true rockstar would... watching him will never not be entertaining to me, knowing he gives it his all every time.

After he finishes the night up he comes off stage radiating happy energy, and it makes me feel more at ease through all of this. He changes, he thanks everyone a thousand times over, and then we're off, going to his house in his own car, he's driving, and playing music through the speakers.

Every bit of this is relaxed, and it's comfortable. We pull up to his Los Angeles home, and it's beautiful, but I expected that. He punches in the codes for his gate, then his front door, and we move in, him putting his keys on the front table, and me putting my purse down as well.

    "Can I talk first?" I blurt out, and he looks back at me over his shoulder.

    "Well I was going to ask if you wanted a drink or something to eat first, but I guess we're jumping straight in are we?" He asks, and I shrug.

    "Uhm, we can do whatever I just.. I figured." I tell him, and he shakes his head.

    "We'll talk, just stop being so nervous, it's us, you've never been nervous around me." He tells me, and though he's right this is different.