Chapter 2.

Lying in my bed the next morning, I tried to make sense of everything that had happened. It felt so surreal! I couldn't believe I got picked up at a bar, and by a guy no less. I felt embarrassed, he had clocked my curiosity so fast and gotten me into his bed even faster. Before I knew it, I had been naked and he had done things to my body, I never would have expected to like. But boy was I wrong! He'd made me cum two more times after my first unexpectedly earth shattering orgasm, before reaching his own powerful climax, covering me in his thick seed.

Then after helping me get cleaned up and dressed, he had sent me on my merry way. I left carrying nothing but a million conflicted feelings about where my curiosity had taken me and a promise that he would stop by the park again today if I wanted to explore more. I still didn't know his name, where he came from or why he was here.

Did I want to experience that again? I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. In fact I would probably have stayed in bed with the guy for a week without a break had he asked. That meant I was gay right? Did it matter? I couldn't help picturing my family finding out I was seeing a man. How would they react? Again, did it matter? He'd said he wanted to teach me more today. Should the fear of the world finding out stop me from exploring this?

I had two questions to consider. One: Did I want this and if I did, should I then do it? Two: What would the consequences be if someone found out?

My mind kept throwing up different scenarios. But my dick had opinions of its own. "Yes!" it screamed. "Yes yes and hell yes to question one, you idiot!" And my ass chimed in, requesting I do just about anything to feel that man inside me again.

Rethinking question two, I wondered why I found it important. I didn't know many people in this town and wasn't close to anyone. The only one who had somewhat cared about me was my ex and she didn't matter anymore. She lived on the opposite side of town and hated small local bars. She had always exclaimed that she was too good for shitholes when I'd asked if she wanted to go. In a spiteful corner of my mind I had to disagree, a shithole would be the perfect place for her.

I moved here to be with her and hadn't really gotten attached to the city since we broke up pretty soon after. And as far as my job went, I hated it and my co-workers and had a few interviews lined up next week for better jobs. Who cared what they thought?

Besides, your twenties were supposed to be spent trying to find yourself. Maybe I wasn't even gay. I had dated three different women and had sex with two of them, so I wasn't a total virgin before yesterday. Did that make me bisexual then?

My dick decided to join the conversation again. "Who cares about labels? The orgasms were freaking awesome and we deserve to have some fun. Get dressed, meet the guy and have him help figure out the curiosity!"

Since I couldn't come up with any counter arguments, I followed orders and got up to rummage through my collection of sexy underwear. I usually only wore them on special occasions like date nights and the 'reward-nights' my ex had deigned to dole out after I had treated her like a queen for a good long time. I had put up with it because I didn't think I had any other options and I actually felt relieved when she broke up with me.

Of course I hadn't planned on having a man as the first one who got to see me in my special underwear after the breakup. But I couldn't bring myself to regret a single thing about yesterday.

Inside the drawer I immediately saw a light blue pair almost exactly like the ones from yesterday, he seemed really excited by those. I don't even know why I had worn the red pair. I'd just had this urge to put them on and thought I was doing it for myself. It was the first time since my breakup and I had missed wearing the special ones.