Chapter 5.

The scent hit me before anything else. Pancakes, warm syrup and bacon. Not something I was used to smelling first thing in the morning. Second thing I noticed was the feeling of a tongue running up my already hard dick.

I hadn't woken up when he got out of bed. I must have been too tired after laying awake in the middle of the night with his engorged manhood threading my cheeks like the hotdogs from last night. Michael had been awake long enough to first rummage around my kitchen finding what he needed to make breakfast and then come back to bed to wake me up.

As I opened my eyes and looked down, I got lost in his dark teasing gaze. "Fuck!" the word just slipped out almost as a moaned exclamation point to my thoughts. The whole situation was so hot I couldn't help myself. This man was the ultimate alarm clock.

"Good morning, Indy." He grinned as he flicked his tongue around the crown of my cock. "Time to wake up sleepyhead. I made us breakfast." My quiet moans turned into an annoyed whine as he let my hardness slap against my stomach and got out of bed.

My poor balls still remembered the torture they had been through yesterday and I was a little afraid he would make me ride that roller coaster again. The orgasm had been fucking amazing, but the numerous buildups had almost driven me out of my mind. I didn't know if I could handle him putting me through that this soon.

Apparently I was taking too long getting up, because Michael poked his head around the door frame, giving me a curious look. "Aren't you coming? The food will get cold." I was just about to answer, when he changed his mind. "No don't move. I'll bring you breakfast in bed instead." He grinned and disappeared, only to come back a few moments later with a plate filled with food and a cup of coffee.

"I only have two hands, so I hope you don't mind sharing?" He asked as he handed me both, before quickly removing his shirt and underwear and joining me in bed. "Mmmm." his hum sounded dangerously close to a moan. "This is so much more comfortable!"

Taking advantage of my full hands, he grabbed a strip of bacon and held it to my lips. I ate it without a word, still trying to process that just a few moments ago he was riling me up and now we were eating breakfast, naked in my bed. I seriously hoped he wasn't planning on leaving me all hot and bothered. I wanted him to help me out before he left.

If I had to be honest, I didn't want him to leave at all. But I had to start preparing myself for the inevitable. His vacation wouldn't last forever. He would have to go home and it was probably going to be sooner rather than later. I wasn't quite ready to analyze why the thought of the guy I'd known only a couple of days leaving, made me feel weird inside. I didn't want this to end yet. There was so much more I needed to learn about myself.

I must have been a million miles away, because I didn't notice him take the plate and coffee, setting them on the bedside table before taking my hand. "Indiana, I wanted to ask you something." For some reason there was a slightly nervous edge to his voice and I looked at him curiously. This wasn't like him at all. It worried me a bit, but I wasn't sure why.

"Would you please go on a date with me? A proper date I mean. Not like yesterday. Not that yesterday wasn't fun, but it's my birthday and I wanted to ask you out to a nice restaurant. You know, dress up and all that." He turned quiet as he looked at me, a small worry about rejection almost hidden behind the hopeful smiles in his eyes.

I prayed my face wasn't showing how surprised I was. Yesterday had been a date? I couldn't help the snort of laughter. With the sex first and movie last, we'd done this date thing the completely wrong way around. Letting everything run through my mind, viewing it in the light of his statement, I felt a little stupid. I had been on one of the best dates in my life, and I hadn't even noticed. I had never been on a date with someone who really got me. Hell, I had never been on a date where I wasn't a nervous wreck. The last few days had me thinking I might be bisexual. I mean how else would you explain how much fun I had with Michael.