Chapter 9.

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year. We both hope this year brings each of you exactly what you want or need.

I was naked in my bedroom, trying to figure out what to wear. Remembering the last time I had Michael in here with me, didn't make the process any easier. I finally decided on a pair of underwear after too much indecision. It was exciting. I'd picked something exotic, and putting them on made me feel very erotic. They were blue and white reflective, with a fake alligator skin print, tight with a comfortable pouch in the front and at the same time they made my ass look good. I got dressed in my new jeans, the ones that Cindy had described as "fuck me" jeans, and then put on the T-shirt showing off my chest and abs. The fact that just thinking of Michael made my nipples hard enough to see through the fabric, made it even more obvious they were sensitive, because they stood out almost like Cindy's.

Michael had talked Cindy into riding with me on my first trip down. Which meant I had company on this long drive. I got into my truck and drove to Cindy's place. It was a cute little rental. Walking up to the door I met her roommate. One look and it was obvious why Cindy called him an asshole. When I told him I was here to pick her up, he got up from his lawn chair on the front porch and opening the front door, he yelled, "Hey, Cindy, another one of your butt boys is here..."

I instantly blushed. My head went down. Cindy was at the door in seconds. "Who are you calling a butt boy, John? Did you forget I was working last night when your Mistress had you on stage? I seem to remember you being tied up and blindfolded as you were being pounded on that stage by not one, but two of the doms she had chosen. In fact you were being punished for making fun of some of the bisexual subs. I also know you didn't use a safe word when she told you your punishment choices. You could have and she would have chosen a different punishment." Cindy made it a point to say it pretty loud.

He blushed and ran inside. Obviously what she said was true. She grinned and came out with a small suitcase. I took it from her, leading her to my truck and putting the suitcase in the back seat of my double cab. My truck was about ten years old, but I kept it clean. I doubted it would last me much longer, since it was a hand me down. My dad had given it to me when he bought his new truck. It was dark grey and had tinted windows. I'd always loved his F-150 crew cab. When the dealer had offered too little on the trade in, he had decided to give it to me.

This gave me time to work on restoring the car I had in my garage. It was a 1967 Volkswagen Beetle. It was pretty custom, medium blue with metal flake and lowered down to four inches from the ground. It had Porsche wheels, a Porsche engine, and a Billet dash. The dash and interior accessories were stainless steel. I only had about three or four hours of work left to finish the engine hook up. I had just been too distracted lately to finish it. I also still needed to learn how to drive a manual transmission. This was a must, since it had a four speed.

I wish I could be making this trip in that car instead of my truck. I would have loved to be ripping it down the back roads to Michael's in my Beetle. That would have been way more fun than driving "The Beast" as I had named the truck.

Cindy was looking hot, as always. She was basically dressed in what had to be almost every boy's fantasy. It was very close to a school girls uniform, except the skirt was short, the tie undone and she was showing enough cleavage to give school boys a tent in their trousers. The stockings sealed the deal and would likely give those boys the release they wanted, a bit prematurely maybe, as they noticed the suspenders attached to the top of the stockings.

She smiled when she noticed me checking her out. Here we were Fuck Me Boy and the Slutty Schoolgirl, and what a pair we made.

I opened the passenger door for her and offered her my hand in assistance. She stepped up onto the running board. Before she got in, she bent over and plucked something minute off the seat. This caused her ass to be right in front of my face. Showing me she was wearing a bright red thong and that it was buried deep.