Another meaningless day

'ugh... every day I go to work, then go to the bar with my friends or just to relax after a stressful day after which I go home to sleep. Honestly, I'm getting so bored of this already, I want... NO... I need something different in my life... something meaningful...' – these were Moonbyul's thoughts as she laid her head on the bar's stall.

   "another meaningless day" she said with a big sigh.

   Right then her sight got stolen by the sexiest and most beautiful woman she has ever seen. It was like she got struck by lightning, she wanted to make that woman hers by whatever it took, even if she was straight.

   "guess my life got a little more interesting" she whispered to herself.

   Moonbyul always was shy, she never really approached anyone first. She could flirt that's for sure, but didn't have... umm... courage to do it first.

   Moonbyul was staring at the woman without taking eyes off of her even when the latter noticed her. She was drowning but didn't know in what: in the desire of owning that woman or in her own feelings. She asked for a repeat to bartender even though she knew that this glass would make her cross the line between her soberness and drunk state, but she needed it as liquid courage right now. She took a deep breath in and got ready to approach the woman, but when she looked at the previous direction of the latter wasn't there.

   "were you looking for me perhaps?" she heard from behind. When she looked around it was that woman 'crap...'

   "yeah actually... my name is Moonbyul. What's yours if you don't mind me asking" 'shit, why does she have to be more gorgeous from up closer'

   "I don't mind" she paused for a while before saying her name. "my name is... Hwasa. Aren't you gonna invite me for a drink?" she asked with a smirk.

   "I will invite you only if you don't prefer going to my place"

   "hmp, I'd love to"

   "so which one is it then Hwasa-ssi?"

   "let's drink of course"

   "okay. Umm... bartender? Same for me and one of whatever she says"

   "are you serious?"

   "what?" Moonbyul looked at her dumbfoundedly.

   "I was just joking, of course I prefer going to your place" she said seductively.

   Moonbyul took out the money from her pocket and handed it to the bartender.

   "tell me Hwasa-ssi are you good with motorcycles?"

   "I don't know how to drive, but I don't mind being the passenger and hugging you from the back"

   "okay, then, let's go"

   Moobyul took her to her place. They calmly walked up on a few stairs, byul opened the door and they walked in slowly. She let Hwasa walk in first just because of one thing. When Hwasa went in she slammed the door closed and quickly pinned the younger to it. She kissed her lustfully. They felt as if their lips were burning both from the leftover taste of alcohol and the lust they poured in their kisses.

   Moonbyul grabbed one of Hwasa's thighs and lift it at her hip level, caressing it all the way up to Hwasa's butt. She started tracing kisses from lips to her jawline and then to her collar bone, one of the most sensitive areas on Hwasa's body.

   "u-uh... u-unnie..."

   When Moonbyul heard Hwasa's moans, her ears felt like they were blessed with an angel's devilish voice if it was even possible.