Wheein?

Moonbyul woke up first, but at first, she didn't want to open her eyes afraid that it was a dream. After a good minute of her contemplating about this, she felt something a little heavy embracing her waist and legs. When she opened her eyes she saw Hyejin and her leg laying over her lower body. She smiled tenderly at this sight. It wasn't a dream and Hyejin was still here with her.

Hyejin shifted a little startling byul, who quickly pretended like she was sleeping.

"mmm..." Hyejin let out a little groan, because of warm sunlight hitting her face. She then slowly opened her eyes and took a very good look at the older woman remembering the events of last night as a smile made its way to her lips.

"ugh... and how the hell am I supposed to explain this to wheeinie? I don't have energy left in me to handle her" Hyejin groaned thinking how annoying her roommate will be when she gets home. She loves wheeinie the most, but sometimes she just can't handle her annoyingly lot of questions thrown her way like a freestyle rap.

Moonbyul was startled, to say the least when she heard another woman's name coming out of Hyejin's lips. She didn't though that the younger had a girlfriend. Now she just felt terrible about last night even if she was waiting her whole life for someone like Hyejin who could change her meaningless life.

"you didn't tell me you have a girlfriend" she said with her brows furrowed and sadness written all over her face.

"huh?! But unnie I don't"

"then why do you have to explain yourself to that wheenie woman if she isn't your girlfriend?"

"ah... that..." Hyejin sighed with a little relief, but she didn't really want to talk about Wheein right now. She just wanted to hug and snuggle with the older woman. "Wheein is my best friend from middle school and also my roommate, so when I'll get home she will ask tons of questions about my whereabouts, but I don't have energy left to even just listen to her not talking about explaining everything in details..." she took pained expression to hint that she didn't really want to talk about that right now.

"o-oh... sorry"

"what? Wait unnie why are you saying sorry?"

"I don't really know... I just felt like saying it..."

"unnie you are so cute when embarrassed like this~~"

"I'm not cute, I'm CHIC!" at this hyejin couldn't hold in her laughter and burst out loud.

"Okay then I'll get up first" she said with a little pout, but then something pulled her wrist and she fell right in hyejin's arms.

"I'm not gonna let you go that easy unnie!"

Something pulled Moonbyul's wrist hard and she fell right into Hyejin's arms. It would be a lie if she said she didn't like this, cuz deep down she wanted it, so she hugged her back and snuggled with her until someone's phone rang. It was Hyejin's. She didn't check who was calling just answered it to hang up quickly but changed her mind when she heard the voice.

"yah! Where are you? Why didn't you come home yesterday? Why didn't you pick up my calls yesterday?"

"calm down will ya?! I'm at someone's place and so was yesterday and I didn't pick up your calls because I had my phone on silent mode yesterday"

"you could have at least send a small text! Wait... YOU DIDN'T PICK UP SOMEONE DID YOU?!"

Moonbyul heard what caller said perfectly and got very curious what Hyejin's answer would be.

"..." Hyejin couldn't say anything. She didn't know how to answer and was also too embarrassed to do so.

Byul noticed that and snatched the phone out of her hand and answered.

"Hi! My name is Moonbyul and what would be yours?"

"oh, hi! I'm Wheein, Hwasa's be-"

"so you are Wheein Hyejin's best friend~"

"yeah... can I talk to her?"

"okay~" Moonbyul said to Wheein, then turned to Hyejin "she wants to talk to you"

"hey, you told her your real name?" Wheein was first to talk, more like whisper actually.

"oh, that, yeah" Hyejin answered nonchalantly

"what do you mean "oh, that, yeah"? You never do that, do you perhaps like her?"

Hyejin got up and walked out of the bedroom, with all her naked might leaving byul looking at her with shock and admiration. Byul was surprised at how beautiful, sexy and curvy Hyejin was. She wanted to whine at loss of warmth, but how could she, when she saw a goddess's body swaying from side to side.

When she was out of bedroom she started "at first it was supposed to be a one night stand with the best sex I have ever had in my life, but then she said she wanted to see me again and I was so happy I also blurted out I wanted that too, the thing is I don't... I think I want more than just sleeping with her"