Simple

"hmm... so you really are this simple huh?!" byulie said as they sat down in basic family restaurant.

"yes and everyone seems to be surprised by that" Hyejin said with a small chuckle.

"well, you're a woman whose beauty is out of this world so..."

"ugh, unnie you really are so greasy" Hyejin said with an eye roll but still smiled not being able to resist her unnie's charms.

While they were still in their own world waitress came for their orders. Byul fully trusted younger on the orders but with a warn for not liking spiciness. Hyejin found that detail in older girl really cute.

They talked about their similarities and differences, about what they like and dislike and in no time their orders came too. after they started eating Moonbyul stopped, being mesmerized by how cute and unusual the woman in from of her was.

"why aren't you eating anything unnie? Do you not like it? I shouldn't have ordered for you"

"no, no, it's not like that. It's just you were eating so well I was just mesmerized by you"

"hey, I won't stop eating for you to start, so just eat okay?! And you will have time to watch me eat and do all other types of things too"

"wow..." Moonbyul let it out followed by the small chuckle.

"what?"

"you are cute... and you really love eating" she said, stating facts.

"I am not" Hyejin said with a pouty face stuffed with food.

"yes you are, exactly like a baby"

"I'm not"

"nope, you definitely are and from now on you will be my hyegi"

"huh? What's with hyegi?"

"cuz you are my baby" Moonbyul said with a click of her tongue and fingers on younger's chin.

"what did I even like in you in the first place?..." Hyejin murmured especially for byul to hear.

"I'm good at kissing, good at pleasing and definitely good at liking you" she said with a greasy wink, but tender smile still tugged at the corners of her lips.

Hyejin just rolled her eyes with a big grin on her lips.