I tried to study (Mina x Sero)

"Ugh, I'm fucking done with you extras. You will never fucking pass you, idiots, I am wasting my time being here when I could be spending time with Deku," Bakugou yells throwing Sero and Mina out of his room. 

Then Bakugou proceeded to slam the door in both of their faces. 

"Well, then...why don't we head to the library Sero-kun," Mina said in her usual bubbly, upbeat tone. 

If anyone walked past the two you could tell from a mile away how infatuated Sero is with Mina. He was slightly blushing, but enough for anyone to notice if they peeked a glance at the both of them. 

"Alright," he said trying to remain as composed as possible. 

She slightly jumped up in excitement and began dragging Sero along as they headed on their way. 

The had been studying for at least an hour now, but Sero was nowhere near focused on the task on hand. Mina began to notice how quiet Sero had been lately around her and she immediately began to blame herself. 

"Sero are you okay," she asked in a more serious demeanor. 

"Yeah don't worry about it I'm just a little bit tired that's all," he said pinching the bridge of his nose. 

Mina could tell he was lying but she didn't want to push him out of his comfort zone, so she left him be.

"If you say so," she says looking back down at the textbook they had opened avoiding eye contact with him. 

"Mina, I'm sorry I ruined our study session," he said rubbing his hand behind his neck. 

She whipped her head so fast to look back up at Sero, she noticed that he was blushing looking away. 

"Is that a blush I see," she begins teasing him again back to her bubbly tone. 

"No... I am just hot that's all," he says trying to cover his tracks as fast as possible. 

Mina began to giggle, making Sero smile. He was in awe seeing her radiate beauty when she laughed. He couldn't believe that she was still single, she was the prettiest person he had ever laid his eyes on. 

"Okay, sure... so who's the lucky person," she asked curiously that always got her into problems.

"No one...I swear," he said blushing even further. 

"Oh, I know I dare you to let me play 20 questions so I can figure out who you like, or are you scared." 

"Oh you know I never back down from a dare,"  he said smirking.

"Ok, um... are they in class 1-A?"

"Yeah."

"Okay... oh wait, is this person a girl?" 

"Of course, no offense but I am not gay." 

This went on for a while until she got down to the last three girls in class 1-A, Uraraka, herself (Mina), and Jirou.

"Umm... is it Uraraka?" she asked hoping he would say no and that it would be her instead. 

"No," Sero began getting more and more nervous.

"Umm... is it me," she says whispering softly and hoping he says yes. 

Sero stayed silent for a moment before taking a deep breath before speaking, "Yes." 

He looked down at his feet, keeping his gaze away from her face he didn't want to see her face of disappointment. Mina was in shock, but not soon after a smile broke out onto her face. 

"Thank god," she says after a while, "I thought I was the only one, I like you too, Sero." 

He looked back up at her so fast that he was sure he gave himself whiplash. A small smile spread across his lips and took her hand.

"Why don't we get out of here."

"I would love that," she squeezed his hand in return.

While they were walking back to the dorms Sero stopped abruptly turning his body so they were now facing each other. 

"Sero, what's wrong?" she asked full of concern bringing her hand up to caress his cheek. 

"Nothing, it's just... I don't know how to say thing Mina and I'm not the best with words, but I don't want us to remain friends knowing that we both have feelings for each other. So will you be my girlfriend, I know that it might be too soon or... or..." 

Mina cut him off with a kiss, Sero was quick to kiss back melting into the kiss. It was a passion-filled kiss with no other motives other than to show how much they loved each other. 

The pulled away to take a breath, but Mina was the first one to break the silence. 

"Hanta, I have waited so long to be yours, never doubt yourself."

She intertwined their hand once more and continued to walk back to the dorms. 

When they got there Kirishima, Bakugou and Midoriya were the only people in the common room. 

After a while of Kirishima observing the two his lit up, "Yo you both finally got together didn't you?"

Sero and Mina both smiled raising their hands that were intertwined. 

"Congrats guys, honestly Sero I thought you were going to pull a Bakubro and not confess until years later," Kirishima said lightly punching Bakugou's arm as Midoriya giggled. 

"FUCK YOU SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugou yelled. 

Midoriya peck Bakugou's cheek quickly, Sero had never seen Bakugou calm down so quickly. It was as if another entity took control of his body. Bakugou's body language immediately relaxed and he pulled Midoriya even closer shutting up with a slight grumble. 

Everyone in the room laughs quietly at Bakugou's actions. 

Sero ended the night the best way he thought he could walking Mina back to her room getting a kiss in return. He sighed before walking back to his own room.