Homecoming? (Multiple ships)

U.A this year had decided to throw a Homecoming party per request of several students. With this being said, that also came with people obsessing over what to wear and who to go with. The girls in class 1-A especially were helping most of the boys plan out ways to ask out who they liked and how. 

This time it was Bakugou and Shinsou who needed help. Bakugou didn't want to admit it, but he wanted the way he asked his boyfriend Deku to be perfect, an unforgettable, romantic moment to show off to all the other extras. Most importantly make Deku feel loved. 

Shinsou, on the other hand, wanted to do something more private than the other guys. Being him and Denki had only really been dating for a little less than a year, but Shinsou knew what his boyfriend loved. 

Uraraka began to work on Bakugou's proposal first being the easiest one to get out of the way. She knew Deku better than anyone else besides Bakugou. 

"Round face you sure this is a fucking good idea," Bakugou said in his usual demeanor. 

"Stop doubting me would you. You know better than anyone else how close Deku and I are. I swear if you don't shut up and start helping me plan all this out I will float you until you reach and the sun."

Bakugou was taken aback by the aggressiveness Uraraka was displaying, but he couldn't blame her. She knew how nervous he was, not that he would ever admit it out loud. 

"Fucking fine," he sighed as the began to work. 

A few days later everything was set today he was going to take Deku later in the night to the stairwell where they had first confessed in at the end of their 1st year. They had been dating for almost 2 years at this point and the hero's were getting ready to graduate later this year. 

While Midoriya was out training with All Might he planted a note and stuck it on his door. It read 'This may seem strange, but I have this all arranged.  Come and find me you will see, think of the place where I go to make tea.'  

He was painfully aware of how cliche this all was, but if it made Izuku happy he would do anything. The next place he had planted a clue was in the kitchen near the electric kettle. 

'You have found me, that indeed, this will help you proceed. Come to the place where we first professed, and something I will confess' 

In the stairwell, he and Uraraka had taken the time to set up blankets and pillows to create a comfortable atmosphere with fairy lights. On top of all that he had bought a bouquet of Gerbera Daisies which meant beauty and innocence which Katsuki thought Izuku imbodied. 

About an hour later Izuku came back to his dorm room to find the note that Bakugou had left for him. Without a second thought, he dropped his gym bag in his dorm and ran out without closing the door. Most people were confused by his frantic pace, but most people caught on very quickly. 

He ran into the kitchen to see Kirishima smiling at him, the rock boy on accident had found the note and figured out Bakugou's plan by confronting him. Izuku realized that he knew based on the way he tilted his head in the direction of the note. The greenette whisper a quick "thanks," and towards the stairwell. 

There he found a sight he never in his life thought to see. Bakugou standing there with the brightest blush holding Gerbera Daises. Which are Midoriya's favorite flowers. Surrounding them was a cute little pillow fort with fairy lights with snacks, drinks and his computer with Midoriya's favorite All Might movie paused waiting to be played. 

"Before you say anything, I wanted to go through all of this for you, because I love you... so would you do me the honor of going to Homecoming with me... we don't have to go if you don't want to w-"

Midoriya cut him with sweet, soft kisses that made Bakugou weak and made his heart flutter. But after his lips traveling all around Bakugou's face, they finally landed right on his lips. Izuku broke off the kiss sighing before opening his eyes again to see the man that he so dearly loved. Bakugou couldn't imagine himself being with anyone else, this is what love felt like. An emotion that he had been neglecting for years. 

Without need to say a word Bakugou took Midoriya's hand and lead him to the fort, he had set up for the two of them. They were always in their little world when they were together. A world where Bakugou didn't have to focus on the pressure of being the best and Midoriya didn't have to worry about his father. 

***

Now that Bakugou and Midoriya were out of the way the girls began to help Shinsou with Kaminari. 

This situation was a little bit more difficult for Uraraka since she wasn't close to either of the boys, but thank god for Jirou. She was one of the only people, other than Shinsou who knew him the best.  

She knew Kaminari would never pick up on what was going on which made planning and setting up everything that much easier. Shinsou being the introvert he was wanted it to be a special moment just for the two of them, just like Bakugou had done with Midoriya. 

  Shinsou, unlike Bakugou, already had an idea of what he wanted to do, but didn't know how to execute it. That's where the girls from class 1-A came in. Shinsou had to talk to his dad about being able to have permission to go to the rooftop after curfew. Aizawa begrudgingly gave his son permission knowing how happy Kaminari made his son. It was still something Aizawa needed to wrap his head around, his son dating one of HIS students. 

Nevermind that fact, Shinsou and the girls had just gotten the green light to continue operation Kaminari. 

Later that night he and Kaminari were hanging out in Shinsou's room cuddling while the sun began to set. Out of nowhere, Shinsou recommended they go watch the sunset on the dorm roof to get a better view. Denki first thought this to be unusual, but later thought it was his boyfriend just being his weird, quirky self. 

As soon as Denki got to the rooftop, his jaw dropped in awe. There was a blanket laid out full of pillows with fairy light hanging from the light posts. What he felt next made him even happier. There is was holding Shinsou's hand in probably the most romantic environment he had ever been. 

"Denki I know I am not the best with things like this, but I wanted to ask if you would go to homecoming with me?" Shinsou looked down in embarrassment, rubbing the back of his neck in nervousness. 

Kaminari ran at him tackling him into the pile of pillows that were laid out in front of them. 

"Of course," the yellow-haired boy almost yelled as he peppered his "emo" boyfriend in kisses. 

He chuckled trying to push Denki off him. What they didn't see was Aizawa and Mic in the doorway of the rooftop smiling, his boy was happy. It would take some time for Aizawa to become fully comfortable with his son dating one of his students, but he'll come around just so his boy could be happy. 

Mic gave his husband a loving look, "It reminds of how we were at that age." 

"Yeah, we were just as in love now as we were then," Shota whispered. 

The two men left their son alone hearing laughter as they walked away. 

*I know it seems late to post something about HOCO, but mine was last weekend sooooo yeah. If anyone was wondering no I didn't go, but I watched Harry Potter instead with my friends.*