Found her

Stella's POV:

I was walking along as I see a hotel so I decided to go in as I checked myself into a hotel. I begin going up the elevator and going inside my room as I placed my suitcase down and looked at the view.

"Time for a walk and enjoy the view"

I saw as I started heading out towards the fountain as I heard lots of yelling and screaming so I decided follow the voice.

"deep submerge"

then I saw the three girls who are the guardians that I saw on tv fighting this ugly looking beast as I hid behind the hedges but continued watching at them fighting as this one with long green hair and a key looking staff attacks the monster.

I decided to walk closer and I accidentally dropped the brooch and landed where they can see it Uh oh that's it, I'm dead.

"Look Uranus it can't be is that the princess brooch" the one with the turquoise costume on with turquoise colour hair says as I continued looking at my brooch.

"It's does look like it, but does that mean she's near Neptune" the one with blonde hair says, so I began running out and grabbing the brooch. they all began to look at me as I became scared.

"Who are you and what are you doing with that brooch"

The blonde girl says before walking toward me, I was soo scared she was gonna attack me since she's the most dangerous guardian, so I crawled back and then began running off with the brooch.

"HEY COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW"

she yells out but I kept running, I didn't want to see if they were all chasing me, but not longer before I felt someone grabbing me tight as I looked behind and saw the blonde girl from before.

I started screaming and struggling while crying I'm so scared :c.

"help let me go please I'll do anything please, look I'll give you money"

I continued to scream as the other two guardians ran over to us looking also concerned. the girl continued to grab me tight which was giving me more bruises and hurting the one I already have.

"Where did you even find this brooch from"

she says really angrily as I continue crying, I had too much issues and now this. I continued to struggle to get out of her arms but she continued to grab me tighter.

"I..I found it"

I said holding it as I was still shaking scared that she was gonna kill me.

"you mean you STOLE IT"

she yells as the other one with turquoise hair looks at my scared crying face. So she decides to walk over and gently grabbing her arm.

"Uranus stop your scaring her just let her go"

she says as the girl lets my arm go as I began rubbing it as it hurted.

"Look I don't know what is happening,  I was walking then a cat with a pink looking star must've dropped it and now it's here I nev..."

I stopped as I started getting dizzy and everything was getting blurry and I felt sick. I looked at the girl with the long green hair.

"Hey miss are you ok"

the guardian with the key staff spoke to me as I shook my head grabbing Uranus arm tight.

she glares at me trying to let my arm go, I was squeezing it tighter getting scared as Neptune walks close to us.