The mysterious man

Stella pov:

It's been a few weeks now and I kept seeing this same guy that I bumped into at the cafe the other day. But still I don't know what I should do so I decided to walk downstairs which I don't need to use my clutches anymore since my leg is healed.

I walk into the lounge room and wasn't paying attention and ran into Haruka and fell down on the ground as she looks at me giving me a hand.

"Hey Stella you look like your thinking about something or someone, is it a boy"

Haruka said as I started blushing "well you know the boy we saw at the cafe when I won miss Mugen, well I kept seeing him but I don't know where he works or anything so I don't know what to do and I was wondering how do I talk to him about it"

I say as Haruka gets worried  as she runs her hand through her hair looking at me before sighing.

"you want to date a guy that you don't know geez, listen if you do date him you have to be careful some guys go after girls for fun and once the wolf devours the kitten, it's too late to back out so I would be careful"

she says crossing her arms as I look at her sighing great now what do I do I like him but I knew Haruka would act like this. That's what she done with Michiru and Mumorou when they were talking once.

"Haruka I'll be careful but please help me find this guy I really have a strong feeling about it" I say as she sighs placing her hand on her face.

"Michiru can you come down here we need to talk about something" Haruka yells as Michiru walks down the stairs smiling.

"Haruka I didn't take any snacks I promise, I'm not that desperate" she says giggling as she keeps walking down towards us.

"What no listen, Stella has a crush on someone that she doesn't know and she also wants to go on a date with him because she has a strong feeling"

Michiru looks at me as she smiles laughingly Haruka "is someone jealous, look she can talk to him and see how it goes. Why don't I go with her to help her out if that's ok with you Stella"

Michiru says as I nodded "sure seems no problem to me let's go then"

"Just be careful of him Stella don't tell him anything important that includes you too Michiru"

Haruka say as we both nodded and walked out of the house before walking to the cafe where we first met on as we both sat down away from them as Michiru looks at me as I became nervous.

"I still would be careful though I wouldn't rush things and If he starts talking about adult stuff that you don't like, or even makes a move on you, make sure you must say something ok otherwise it'll be too late to back out of"

she say as I nodded and we see him walking in as I became excited and nervous.

"Ok I'm ready to do this wish me luck" I say as Michiru smiles nodding as I get up and start walking to him but stopped as a girl hugging him as I look at Michiru as she looks at me with sadness and then I started running out as Michiru follows behind me.

"Hey miss wait I wanna talk to you" he says as I ignore him and heard Michiru walking up to him as I continued walking I knew it was too good to be true.

"listen I would keep your mouth shut and don't you ever speak to her" Michiru says as she runs towards me as we both started to walk home.

Michiru's pov:

I see my princess walking to her maybe future prince but she stopped as I see a girl hugging him, oh no she looks at me with sadness as she runs out of the cafe as I got up and started following her as I see Daniel running towards her as i glared.

"Hey miss wait I wanna talk to you" then I walked up to him as he looks at me as I glared.

"listen I would keep your mouth shut and don't you ever speak to her" I say pushing him away before I left the cafe and ran to Stella putting my arm around her as I see tears in Stella's eyes.

"Listen Stella he's not good person if he dates another girl and Stella he didn't deserve you anyway your too good for him" I say as she nodded.

"I guess I wasn't meant to be with him after all, what was I thinking knew I wouldn't have a chance of dating someone that is interested in me, but now I guess Haruka should be happy I'm single"

I said as she sighs looking at me before I stopped her before giving her a hug "Aww Stella it's not true you will find a guy one day I promise"

I said as we get home and see Haruka and Setsuna sitting drinking tea.

"Hey how's the date go are you guys together tell me the gossip" Haruka says as I glared at her as she looks at me frightened as Stella begins crying and runs upstairs before we hear the door slam.

"Uh wha.... did I say something to make her sad, or was it that boy from the cafe, Michiru tell us what exactly happened" Haruka says as I walk to them before sitting down.

"We went to the cafe and she saw him so she was about to ask him out but then I saw a girl came over and started hugging him in a romantic way. So now she's heartbroken and she thinks she doesn't have a chance with anyone and that Haruka will be happy now she's single"

I say as Haruka stands up clenched her fist as I walk over and grab her fist trying to get her to release and calm her down before she does something.

"Haruka stop, What are you gonna do, I mean we can't go down there and punch someone that even didn't know that she likes him, even if you do he'll find out and Stella will be embarrassed" I say as Setsuna smiled.

"Why don't we all have a talk and try to get him to ask her out I mean there's no harm in trying right" Setsuna says as we look at her and nod.

"Ok but if this ends badly he will pay for sure I mean it" Haruka says as I look at her before standing up and walking to the cafe as I see him sitting alone as we all sat down across from him as he looks at us.

"Don't mind us I'm Michiru this is Haruka and this is Setsuna we came to talk to you about Stella the girl that you saw running out earlier before who I told you to never talk to"

I say looking down as Haruka places her arm around me as Daniel looks at me sighing.

"Yea I do remember, I just wonder why she suddenly hates me it's not like I did anything or did I do something wrong" he says as I look at him.

"Well she really likes you and she was gonna ask you out but she saw you with that other girl hugging and now she thinks that you don't like her that's why she ignored you"

"What I like her but that what you saw Michiru was my sister. I don't know what to do, will you help me please" he says as I looked at them.

"We will but you must promise us that you will never hurt her or even break her heart she's my bestest friend and it wi..."

Setsuna gets cut off as Haruka puts her fist on the table "if you ever make her cry you will be sorry"

I look at her as he gulps nodding "I will never hurt her, when I first saw I knew she was the one for me and I tried but i was so afraid"

I smiled looking at him "ok she does love chocolate and jewellery, anyway listen I'm having a concert tonight would you like free tickets, she does love musics so here's the address of where it is"

He smiles looking at me "you really mean it thankyou soo much Michiru, I would definitely love to come if it makes her happy thankyou"

And then he ran off as I smirk putting my hands under my chin as Haruka and Setsuna looks at me confused.

"why would you give him tickets for your concert i mean you could've made him pay double for it" Haruka says as I giggle leaning back.

"Listen it means he takes Stella to my concert, I can perform and also keep an eye on her and know she's safe with him and you two will be there as well right" I say as they both nodded.

"Right we better get going home and start getting ready before Stella finds out"

Setsuna says as we start heading home as we see Stella crossing her arms uh oh O.O.