N

"Jungkook, where are you taking me?" She asked as soon as school was over, Jungkook grabbed her by the arm and started dragging her.

"Shhh. It's a surprise." He said, addressing her.

"It's not really a surprise if I can see that we're going to a... park?"

"Shh. Don't say anything until we're there. Now close your eyes."

"Why?" She said, closing her eyes as he told her to. "What if I bump into something, you know how clumsy I am."

"Don't worry I'll be here to guide and make sure you won't get hurt-"

"Ow" she said, accidentally bumping into a streetlight.

He pulled her slightly closer and in front if him. "Starting now."

"Why are you taking me somewhere today then?"

"Did you forget already from last week in the morning? I told you I was going to take you some place fun."

"Define fun. Because in your dictionary, that's staying home and color organizing your notes."

"Hey, that can be so much fun!"

"Jungkook." She said with a bored voice.

"Okay, yeah I know, but trust me on this one. This'll be exciting." He said still pushing her with a smile on his face.

"If you say so."

They kept walking for awhile until Jungkook suddenly stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked.

"Cause we're here."

"We are?"

"Yup! Now open your eyes."

As soon as she did, she was baffled. It was the exact place in the forest where they met as kids except this time it was decorated with patches of color and there was a small table set up with two chairs. The table was decorated with a red table cloth and there was a large picnic basket on top.

"What's all this?" She finally asked once she found her words.

"Well, I've been planning this for awhile. I set up the table and basket this morning which is why I was later than usual." He said, giving her a shy smile. "And don't worry, I know it's been here all morning, but I put an ice pack to preserve the food and found a way to keep the bugs and squirrels from touching it."

She smiled. "Aww Jungkook this is so sweet. But you didn't have to do all this."

"Of course I did! I wanted our first date to be special so why not in the place where we first met." He said, with a huge, confident smile on his face.

"Wait.. Date?" She asked to make sure she heard correctly.

"Yeah, a date."

"B-but w-why a-and... huh?" She stuttered.

He chuckled. "Oh Sunhee, I knew you were kind of dense, but come on."

"W-what do you mean? Why'd you do all this?"

He put both his hands on each of her shoulders before looking straight into her eyes. Her cheeks turning into a mix of roses and cherries. "Because I like you Sunhee. I did as soon as I met you again."

"You did?"

He nodded. "And this may sound crazy, but I wanted to ask... Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked, biting in his lip gently, slightly nervous as well.

Sunhee stood there for a moment not knowing how to react. After awhile, she knew she had to say something.

She nodded. "Yes." She whispered, looking down at his chest.

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief. "Really! For real!" He asked, excitedly. She nodded again before she was pushed against his chest and constricted by his arms wrapped around her in a tight hug.

He pulled back giving her the biggest smile he can."So, let's sit down shall we." He said as they both made their way to the table as Jungkook pulled out two plates and started serving some food.

After awhile of eating and enjoying their picnic, Sunhee looked up to him.

"Hey, Jungkook?"

"Yes, girlfriend." He smiled which she smiled shyly in return.

"Well, I just wanted to say... I like you too."

"Well I would hope so, otherwise this would've been awkward." He said scratching the nape of his neck.

She giggled. "Well I do don't worry. Actually, I always have since the day we met. Which is why I was really nervous when you came to our school." She confessed, paying with her fingers.

Another moment passed until suddenly, Jungkook reached over the table to hold her hand.

"Well, then I'm glad that I came."

She smiled, holding their hands more tightly. "Me too."