Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

As Talise is going about her day, she can feel the soreness in her behind from being spanked with the paddle last night. When she sits down for her classes, the feeling in her ass intensifies. She wonders if it's bruised. Talise starts to think about Arsenio being her dominant and the things they have done already. She loves the sex. There's no lie about that. As erotic as a spanking is, she still feels humiliated when he gives her one. But then when he wraps her in his arms during aftercare, that humiliation is turned into contentment. Her favourite part of this arrangement with a dominant has to be the aftercare. The way she feels cared for is the best feeling, though she won't admit it. Being cared for is something she hasn't had and doesn't want to admit to needing now.

Talise focuses her mind back onto their sexual acts instead of fixating on the aftercare. The blowjob was intense. The way he fucked her throat was thrilling. Her punishment of having to swallow was a different kind of punishment. There was no humiliation there. It was gratifying for her to serve her master in that way. The feather has to be the weirdest form of punishment. Even though he wasn't using it to punish her, the way it stimulated her nerve endings but just enough to leave a tingling sensation on her skin was punishment. Despite how little they've had sex, Talise knows the first time will always be the most memorable. The way she took charge and kissed him ignited a passion in him that had her weak in the knees. He took her hard and deliberately, wanting her to feel every inch of him. She bites her lip as she thinks of each inch of Arsenio sliding inside her. His thickness, his length, the throbbing when he rested inside her. As she walks back to her apartment, she can feel the wetness between her thighs, the slippery substance gathering in her underwear.

She sits down on her bed as her phone vibrates. She pulls it out to see a text from Arsenio.

'Come over'.

A grin forms on her lips, wondering if he has been thinking about her all day like she has about him.

'Come pick me up'.

Talise goes to the bathroom to change her underwear from the wet panties she was wearing and freshens up before going downstairs and waiting for Arsenio. His car pulls up and she gets in.

"So what scene do you have in mind tonight?" Talise asks.

"What makes you think I want to do a scene? Maybe I just want to hang out", he teases.

"You're my dominant. Should I expect a night of talking instead?" she questions and he laughs.

"I am your dominant", he says surely and winks at her. "Just so you know, I would like you to wear lingerie under your clothes for when we meet up".

"Lingerie? Do you know how expensive that is?" Talise asks with wide eyes, thinking of her good old faithful cotton underwear.

"Would you allow me to buy you some?" Arsenio takes a glance at her. Talise's eyes widen.

"Did you buy your other submissives lingerie?"

"No, they already owned lingerie. How about we go to the shop and get you some?"

"Okay".

Arsenio drives them to a women's underwear store and follows her inside. Talise feels odd having Arsenio standing by her side as she looks at lingerie.

"I like those ones". Arsenio smirks and points to a red push up bra with lace brief panties.

Talise blushes as she grabs the set off the rack. She moves to the next aisle and looks through the lace nighties. Arsenio lingers around behind her, watching her look at the lingerie. She pauses on a black see through teddy with attached garters and a g-string.

"Get it", Arsenio's husky voice whispers in her ear. She slightly jumps but grabs the teddy.

After grabbing a few sets, they make their way to the cash register where Arsenio pulls out his card. Talise watches as he slides it over the machine and pays for the exchange. Is this another form of caring; paying for her delicates? Arsenio carries the bag as they go back to his car.

***

Comment.
Vote.